Time to reduce rake at nl100+ and change minor challenges?

Sweeedeeen

Hello, may be its time to reduce rake? Last time poker ecology at unibet poker is very bad. Most of time you open 10 tables and see only  21\17 tight regs, it is very boring for all. It is boring for regs, because without recs with 6% rake you cant win and the best way is play tighter and wait for recs. And also it is very boring for recs.

So maybe it is time reduce rake to 5% and change minor challenges to not collect hands but do some actions (it must be fun for recs) like 3bet preflop, raise preflop, contbet flop, checkraise etc. 

@Sweeedeeenwrote:

Hello, may be its time to reduce rake? Last time poker ecology at unibet poker is very bad. Most of time you open 10 tables and see only  21\17 tight regs, it is very boring for all. It is boring for regs, because without recs with 6% rake you cant win and the best way is play tighter and wait for recs. And also it is very boring for recs.

So maybe it is time reduce rake to 5% and change minor challenges to not collect hands but do some actions (it must be fun for recs) like 3bet preflop, raise preflop, contbet flop, checkraise etc. 

Some time ago I heard that they are taking into consideration reducing the rake at 25nl so maybe they might also look over the higher stakes.

I'd be really interested on what the staff thinks about this.

Better to be lucky than good.

Freedom, nothing will happens without changing minor challenges.

Also a lot of time i wrote that unibet very need effecitve antibot system. I think at nl100 and nl200 (sure at low limits too) at every table playing at least 1-2 bots( probably not more than 2, because they often cooperate with each other and use quotas for networks, sites, limits and tables), I have no evidence, only rumors, but I again ask you to check players more actively. if you will not work in this direction then with Unibet happens the same thing that with ipoker network

I don't see a "reg" vs "reg" battle a bad thing, one will always win untill indeed both lose due to rake.

What i don't like is with the current 3x avatar change a day when i sit down i am forced to watch how people play the first few orbits.

imo people can change avatars to frequently, and always sitting down vs randoms creates this tight boring gameplay.

@testuser1wrote:

@Sweeedeeenthat bot claim is a bit absurd. Have never heard of a confirmed bot on Unibet. Thereby not saying that they can't exist, but if you suspect a player is a bot, just report it and the account will be closed :)

Is this because there are no bots on Unibet, or because security department is doing poor job catching them? I would be shocked if Unibet is completely bot free considering how every other big network is infested with bots.

Archived