Time limit to come into play poker freerol tournament

SCOBY

In  my opinion it would be better to introduction a time limit 10 minutes to get in the game free poker tournaments at beginning of the game,and if not join the game in the time limit than player to be in that final deleted.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY wrote:

In  my opinion it would be better to introduction a time limit 10 minutes to get in the game free poker tournaments at beginning of the game,and if not join the game in the time limit than player to be in that final deleted.

@SCOBY wrote:

you may wanna say "sit-out removal after first blind" as Microgaming has this option !

Imagine a person who is registered into 100 euro tournament and he is in late during first blind and he is out of the tournament , hi s buy in will be put back into his account?

Of course is not the case cause this option is only in freerolls , private tournaments etc. I do agree with this option !

Yeah, it is kind of ennoying, having people at the table that never joins. It would be sad to miss a tournament if something makes you 15 minuits late, but if you haven't payed any money it's not really a big deal. I think this is a good suggestion :)

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

Archived