Tickets expire in 3days

0dividedby0

Hi!

I have around 12  hexapro turbo flip tickets but they expire in 3 days and i can't use all of them .... could i get an extension on them?

Thanks,

And 1 more question, where should i ask this kinds of questions ? in general section or?

Varus, give me back my legions!

Hi,

this happened in the past with those type of tickets: all unused tickets will be lost after the end of the promo.

Because there won't be any available tournaments outside the promotion period i presume mods won't extend your tickets.

Asking question here is fine, tagging mods and experts @JeppeL , @Stubbe-Unibet , @Leo-Unibet could help them finding your question earlier.

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

It's exactly as explained above. Promo tickets are not extended - I'm not sure when we're gonna run this promo again either (if ever) :)

If it's not a secret, which group of the players was the targeted group this time? In other words what was the qualification criteria receiving those tickets this time?

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

It's exactly as explained above. Promo tickets are not extended - I'm not sure when we're gonna run this promo again either (if ever) :)

If it's not a secret, which group of the players was the targeted group this time? In other words what was the qualification criteria receiving those tickets this time?

@psrquack @Stubbe-Unibet 

Being a nice customer, having respect, honorable and acting  patiently with all Unibet reprecetatives on the community.

plus one gaming related requirement which I have forgot :happy: 

• Like 3

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Being a nice customer, having respect, honorable and acting  patiently with all Unibet reprecetatives on the community.

And yet i haven't received mine..... must be that gaming related thingy then :laugh:

Waiting for the day requirement is being jackass 😛

• Like 3

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack @Stubbe-Unibet 

Povezana slika

• Like 4