Ticket extention.

kreatinas

Wow that was fast @Patric-Unibet, just finished the september mission and got another 10 e cash ticket, if you can find the time and extend that too I would be grateful:D thank you . Also,if you are here , there seems to be a problem with the sng challenges,I just had a hand that was required for the major challenge and the counter didn't take it into account. They are pretty hard to complete,and if this also happens,it's not good.

Thank you @Patric-Unibet . Well it's done now,but it the counter didn't work fine.Well there was a major challenge in sngs where you had to see a river and the card on the turn to be the same as the one from the river in the first 3 levels ex :a27 99. The counter was at 0/3 and had a hand like that,and the counter remained the same...I checked even after 5.mins with 6 tables open so not a delay problem....after that I didn't pay much attention to it,played a lot.of sngs ,when I checked it again after a few hours I had the counter at 2/3,after like 5 mins I had a hand that should have completed the challenge and again,the counter remained at 2/3. I took pictures of the hands cause I thought it was jammed and that I couldn't complete the challenge. Anyways,I played a lot.of hours yesterday,in the end the challenge was completed,but I think it should have been completed way early=more.points. nevermind,just check it to be sure it's working fine. As the quarter ends at the end of the month,and I'll be gone for a week,I am trying to reach the next level so every challenge point counts:).cheers

Archived