Rank 20

@XY wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

uotix.PNG

there you go boy,they made them just for You. @WuDu

open.png

one or two are already cancelled. Wow

cantlose.PNG

So yeah @XY, due to your reply here, I looked up the UO50s again today and lookie cookie what I found:

unibetopen.PNG

So even if you include rake, this Sunday Unibet lost 400 Euros on these tournaments alone. Wow These tournaments were total cash cows up until last October and now they're being heavily subsidized by Unibet because the Unibet guys got greedy. 

2qih7h

So @Patric-Unibet, since you stressed the importance of cost control and you're obviously "observing the process", are there any changes up for discussion again? Is it still the right decision?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 17
Rank 17
tableNOpopZZ Rank 10
Rank 10
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi,

we have our tournament manager taking care of the cost aspect and from what I understood overall we are going the right direction, so the exchanges are not for discussion at this stage and honestly don't think they will be anytime soon.

You have to get used to the fact that exchanges are not part of Unibet anymore, that has nothing to do with greed.

We will keep following the process over a longer period (2 months is not a long period) and if we see the need of changes to be made, we will act accordingly.

Thanks

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Buying UO50 qualifier tickets each for €10 /kappa. To be honest I'm very disappointed, that Unibet lost this unique function, but financial health is the most important thing.Teardrop

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi,

we have our tournament manager taking care of the cost aspect and from what I understood overall we are going the right direction, so the exchanges are not for discussion at this stage and honestly don't think they will be anytime soon.

You have to get used to the fact that exchanges are not part of Unibet anymore, that has nothing to do with greed.

We will keep following the process over a longer period (2 months is not a long period) and if we see the need of changes to be made, we will act accordingly.

Thanks

giphy

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Not played for months now.

Have there been any positives changes to the live sats,that may convince me they are worth playing?

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@jonny2192 wrote:

Not played for months now.

Have there been any positives changes to the live sats,that may convince me they are worth playing?

Without many former ticket hoarders playing, there's a huge overlay in the UO50s now. Often, only 16-17 players show up.

God Emperor Trump
Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

The games are softer now. 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@WuDu,

just fyi, numbers of running 50's since the start of the year: 24, 23, 21, 21, 16, 16, 18, 21, 21

So yes, there are overlays but numbers are not bad. The finals are going quite well and we are still making some changes, so more tickets from the low buy in tiers come in.

Give it some time Smile