Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@wwaanneess wrote:

Yeah also sunday final had no overlay, take my words back for now 😏

Yeah because

1. The UO250 on Wednesday doesn't run anymore: Last 3 weeks---> not enough players. Players who would usually play on Wednesday have to move to Sunday now to qualify.
  2. The number of tikiets distributed by Unibet is still the same. The UO50s still run, however instead of being self sufficient almost all of the time, Unibet now has to subsidize heavily on the 50 Euro level. If only 17 guys play the UO50, Unibet collects 765+85 Euro, however 4*250 Euro in tickets is still being paid out.
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@tableNOpopZZ: small correction, package has 6 nights and we don't make any profits out of the packages, anyone that has been at an Unibet Open event knows, how many additional benefits players get, in Sinaia this will be no different Smile

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Boy, oh boy:

UO.PNG

Over time, the UO tour is really getting expensive for you guys...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

uop.png

16 guys? On a Sunday? In the winter? Even including the rake, that's another -200 Euro that could have been avoided.

God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

UO.PNG

And another 200 Euro loss today and that includes the rake. Great value for the players though, especially if you don't mind travelling to Wallachia.  

God Emperor Trump
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

Been also trying to play the Wednesday UO250 the last couple of weeks and it seems it would really help to lower the number of required player from 5 to 4 as an experiement at least. Since only 1 package is guaranteed on Wednesday's I doubt that the guarantee won't be reached in the nearly 80 minutes of late registration, since only 9 players are required to break it (8 if you are feeling extra generous and don't want to take any rake for qualifying Cheeky).

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

I'm wondering when the pressure will be too high for the Unibet guys to stop ignoring the developments at the UO qualifiers. Either by cutting the GTD or by bringing back exchanges. Talking about some self inflicted wounds here:

uopen.png

God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu wrote:

uotix.PNG

there you go boy,they made them just for You. @WuDu

open.png

one or two are already cancelled. Wow