Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

My humble opinion is Kindred's goal is to reduce costs at all cost. That's behind the terminated esport contracts and that's the main reason why the new management(don't forget, they have new tournament director, new haead of poker etc) want to reduce the number of online winable packages. I personally won't be surprized if the last step's guaranteed packages would be reduced to 1 maximum two. I thin k the similar situation is with the €2 step. You can win tickets for those tourneys via freerolls, but if you want to use the ticket the earliest qualifier is around 15.30 CET. I remember some times ago it was one qualifier around 12.00 CET too.

Btw Patric wrote that they don't want hoarders. Then what they think what type of players would be the mass of field: Recreacianal players would invest their money to the qualifiers again and again? I don't think that strategy would work without some "no life geek" who would play almost all the qualifiers.

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

I don't see how having an exchange allows more of those 60 guys depositing 50 euros to win a package? For more than one of them to win a package then more money would need to be pumped into the tree from other players.

If we used the figure of 2k (exclude rake) and you had 1000 players with 2e each then yes in theory only one will win the 2k package at the top of the tree, but by allowing an exchange, instead of having 8 players with a 250e ticket battling for a package you have 7 of them exchanging it well before that level for a bunch more 2e/4e tickets? As a result the 250e sat doesn't run.

From someone that doesn't study the tree particularly closely it appears that we've gone from big overlays in the 250 sat (because people at that level were exchanging down to 50e) to the overlays being in the 50e (with the 250 sats meeting their guarantees). The issue is liquidity at medium-higher stakes. Unibet has built a site that does not cater for the higher stakes reg, other than those ridiculously high volume players, resulting in a site where there's a bunch of micro stakes players and the casual higher stakes player in general. The rake in SNGs are the higher stakes is too high and in the satellites you can only win one package plus you can't exchange it for another stop. You then have to factor in that the information release on the different UO stops is always months behind schedule, the whole thing is a shambles.

Why would I plan a schedule around UO London when 6 weeks before you haven't even got the schedule on your website?

XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Most beautiful post I ever read. Thumbs Up

Wanted to post something similar,but have not.

@WuDu wrote:

Hello @Patric-Unibet and thank you for taking the time to respond.

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @WuDu ,

as you might have noticed I stayed relatively quiet the past few months in this thread simply for the reason that you constantly critizing our decision wherever you could without coming up with an idea how things could improve and no, bringing back exchangers as they were a year ago is not a solution.

Since when are customers of the product, being equipped with limited information, responsible for solving the self-inflicted problems of the company they're playing at? Isn't that what the guys receiving a salary should be doing? I understand that you and the other fine people working and posting for Unibet had to toe the company line over the last few months. That's OK, but let's be honest: If you hadn't been wrong about each and every projection about the development of the qualifiers, you would have been giving us weekly updates on the progress of the new qualfier system.

Exactly! I open the thread "poker plans for 2019" and only got reply,from Leo,that you dont have any.So, @Patric-Unibet  ,how can we contribute when we have no idea whats going on "behind the scene"?
You had reshuffles in some departments,but we didnt get any news.
Unibet split up with a bunch of ambassadors,and we didnt receive concrete answer why!? Who is next and what direction you are taking by this?
We had JoshBarkerPoker here with the news from the live events,but his gone.
There are some many questions,but doubt we will have proper answers.

Like I said,I am done with the fighs for a better Unibet therefore would no go into details and expending suggestions but...
DELETE LATE REG. IN UNIBET OPEN SATELLITES and REMOVE BANZAI-add S&G Unibet open!

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

First of all I just want to say we really do appreciate all the feedback in this thread, and we have been listening - at least to some of you  Wink
Deciding to remove the exchangers was not an easy decision, and we're now in a situation where we're considering bringing them back, but we can't bring them back in the same format as last year. 

We've been discussing the setup with a group of members, and if we are to bring the exchangers back, it'll be with a setup like this:

• Daily exchangers instead of weekly
  • No exchangers for € 250 tickets
  • If you’ve got more than x tickets, you’re not allowed to exchange further ticket to that level:
    1. Once you have 20 tickets at € 2 and € 1 level (20 tickets for each level), you’re not allowed to exchange further tickets to this level
    2. Once you have 10 tickets at € 10 and € 4 level (10 tickets for each level), you’re not allowed to exchange further tickets to this level – so once you’ve got 10 €10 tickets and win a € 50 ticket, you’ll be forced to play the € 50 ticket (unless you lose more € 10 tickets so you’ve got less than 10 again)
  • Possibly a slightly shorter expiry date on € 50 tickets 

Would love to hear your feedback on the above. I personally think it's a good compromise where we don't end up with people hoarding a hundred tickets at one level, but at the same time we offer a much safer way to play the satellites with a very limited initial bankroll - we acknowledge that by removing the exchangers, we did make it significantly less interesting to try to qualify for a small group of customers, a group of customers we'd love to see at Unibet Open. The exchangers have their advantages and disadvantages, and it's not as black or white as it's often been made out to be in this thread.

For all the other off-topic discussions above, I'm happy to take those, but it should be in another thread Smile

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
Sounds good, will this also apply to the UK Tour tickets?
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Sounds perfect to me. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

I expressed my opinion on this half a year ago. but it is not yet clear how this will work. as it is difficult to look at first sight 

Unibet Poker Expert

@Merenitsu wrote:

I expressed my opinion on this half a year ago. but it is not yet clear how this will work. as it is difficult to look at first sight 

What's not clear? Happy to explain Smile

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@FreedoM wrote:
Sounds good, will this also apply to the UK Tour tickets?

For now just UO, but UK tour could of course be added as well; we haven't discussed this in detail Smile

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet 

1. Once you have 20 tickets at € 2 and € 1 level (20 tickets for each level), you’re not allowed to exchange further tickets to this level
  2. Once you have 10 tickets at € 10 and € 4 level (10 tickets for each level), you’re not allowed to exchange further tickets to this level – so once you’ve got 10 €10 tickets and win a € 50 ticket, you’ll be forced to play the € 50 ticket (unless you lose more € 10 tickets so you’ve got less than 10 again)

if i will have more or less on every level?

0 Likes