Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
penguin50 Rank 12
Rank 12

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Changes-to-Unibet-Open-and-UK-Tour-exchanger/...

We have decided to remove the Exchangers on Sundays. This will take place 4th November, after the last Unibet Open Final for Dublin. The tickets will still  have a long validity time, so there will be time enough time for everyone to use their tickets. In exceptional cases we will help out, manually exchanging tickets.

The reason why we are making this change is to be able control satellite ticket flow to maintain and if possible increase the amount of packages we guarantee in the finals. The result of introducing the exchangers hasn’t turned out in a good way, it’s been really difficult to
estimate where and when the tickets would be used. By doing this change we believe it will benefit both us and all players that aiming for a live experience. If you have any questions related to the change, just drop a question to @Patric-Unibet

No,No,Nooooo

I am only a micro player and love the Exchange of tickets to have more attempts of winning a seat

Posted it here to get more views as not everyone looks at all the subfolders

I am sure that i am not the only one that wants it to stay.pen.png

150 REPLIES 150
NeriPoker Rank 16
Rank 16
Seen it. Sad news. Enjoyed being able to break the tickets down. It was very unique from any other poker site.

After blasting off my remaining tickets will probably only play the sattys if I really want to go to a particular stop.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

The "we want to control the satellite flow"-excuse is really funny: The 250 Euro tickets are valid for 6 months, that's over 50 opportunities to use those tickets...Laugh

Like @NeriPoker said, I'm probably going to hold on to my tickets and blast them away next year trying to qualify for a destination I like. If I don't make it, so be it and that's that. It's just sad for new and micro stakes players, as building up my UO bankroll from scratch was really entertaining.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Going to UO from scratch will be pretty hard. No hoarding tickets and with only one micro sat to 1e tickets. Some satellite for 2e tickets for 1e ticket or 0.40e maybe will change some things. I dont know. My UO adventure started when i eliminated Davitsche from bounty hunt, then in one step ive got 25x2e ticket and went from there. Now i dont know how can i easily win 2e ticket other than with direct buy in. All good things ends, unfortunately...Teardrop

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

very sad that this is happening... Teardrop

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

Also sad, but i knew this was gonna happen one day, only surprised its so quickly after they launched the automatic exchangers, so be it, it was fun while it lasted ... 

Just hope Unibet don't change into amayabet in time... Please stay customer friendly as we all know you! I want to stay optimistic and believe this won't happen!

Heart

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

very bad news / I do not understand why they interfere/ after that I think I have to cancel a lot of tournaments UO and UK

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

and I think that the prize fund of each live tournament will decrease, because the number of players constantly playing in these tournaments decreases, the problem can only be increased when registering (8 euros per tournament 2 to the common pot), which means the chances will decrease because the number of tickets for low and medium buyins will be less. as a result, it will be a bad decision which way not to look. I don’t understand why, if the old system was profitable

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Mayby this will increace the level of play in the lower bi levels so they acculy will be playeble Smile as it is now im so hesitant to go in the 1->4 uk or 2->10 uo since the icm suicides rate is so high that they are very very hard to be profiteble in..

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Checking my sheets I have 69% ROI in UO and 72% in UK sats but breaking it down to the small buy ins i only have 13 % in 1->4uk and 15% in UO10 quals. I guess people dont play them seriously since they have tons of tickets and just dont care that much but it makes it much harder to qualify for sure so mayby now they will get played more serously which myself atleast would enjoy alot.

0 Likes