Ticket Exchange is ending 4th November

penguin50

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, the exchangers not working as intended (they are working exactly as intended today) and the UO sats struggling in general (doing really great right now), then we might consider it. In other words, not really gonna happen :)

Then let me ask in other words. I'm sure you made a lot of calculations in the office. You also had plans if the changes will occur A or B or C outcome. What are the percentages/traffic/entrants numbers when you would consider the reboot? Ofc this is just a theoretically conversation with no obligation.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Last week was the best for more than a year in terms of pretty much every single high-level metric. I'm not saying this is all due to the exchangers - definitely not, just as it wasn't all due to the lack of exchangers that things weren't going as well before - but the exchangers are doing really well. In terms of the exchangers impact, we're not quite where we were before we stopped them, but that's natural and expected; as I've mentioned before, it takes time before people will start taking shots at the higher levels. I'm repeating myself here, but feel it's necessary. Tickets are being accumulated, some have moved up and more will do so in the coming months :)

Yes, we do still have an overlay at the € 50 level, but it's about the same as we used to have at € 10.

@psrquack, the UO tickets from freerolls are a factor, of course, but it's only part of the reason, just as the exchangers, the destination etc. :)

We'll continue monitoring the situation, but as it looks right now, we won't make any changes in terms of exchangers :)

"Moving up" = Constantly playing at a higher level. What you're referring to is players "taking a stab"...

If everything was going so well, why is the daily UO50 still at 2 Tix with re-entries? The 4 Tix freezeouts on Sunday usually overlay...

My theory still remains and I'm really curious if I'm correct here: A lot of players are aiming for the summer vacation in the Mediterranean, pumping their own money/old tickets into the system which is great for Unibet and great for the players. Question is though, does Paris have nice beaches as well?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"