Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

I think buying in with cash should be banned to lower variance, You never know when they will use it , I mean its worse than tickets it doesnt even have an expiry date Rofl

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@jonny2192 wrote:

I think buying in with cash should be banned to lower variance, You never know when they will use it , I mean its worse than tickets it doesnt even have an expiry date Rofl

Listen, I know you're joking, however that was exactly what I had in mind as well. If you have ticket hoarders, Unibet knows that those tickets are about to be used within the given time-frame. With less tickets, more people will buy in with cash and cash buy-ins mean more insecurity for Unibet. If @jonny2192 mainly has to buy in with cash instead of tickets, who guarantees that those cash buy-ins don't suddenly stop and he switches to another live event series in the UK?  

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@WuDu wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

Listen, I know you're joking, however that was exactly what I had in mind as well. If you have ticket hoarders, Unibet knows that those tickets are about to be used within the given time-frame. With less tickets, more people will buy in with cash and cash buy-ins mean more insecurity for Unibet. If @jonny2192 mainly has to buy in with cash instead of tickets, who guarantees that those cash buy-ins don't suddenly stop and he switches to another live event series in the UK?  

I think government should introduce the 2% Unibet tax for all citizens to cover the qualifiers loss and avoid the Unibet employee's from miscalculations.

tableNOpopZZ Rank 10
Rank 10
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

I think government should introduce the 2% Unibet tax for all citizens to cover the qualifiers loss and avoid the Unibet employee's from miscalculations.

Please do not give the UK government more ideas.

They keep adding new taxes for things they consider bad for us. Latest one is now an additonal tax on drinks with too much sugar.

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

I agree, As discussed before the tickets "anchor" you to the site, When you have 100s or even 1000s in tickets your not going to leave and play elsewhere.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@jonny2192 wrote:

Please do not give the UK government more ideas.

They keep adding new taxes for things they consider bad for us. Latest one is now an additonal tax on drinks with too much sugar.

Then merchants should sell those things as upgraded sugar and they can avoid to pay the tax.Rofl

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY

Do you know how the 6 tix UO50 did today? The regular 4 tix attracted 24 and 16 ( Laugh ) players...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDu wrote:

@XY

Do you know how the 6 tix UO50 did today? The regular 4 tix attracted 24 and 16 ( Laugh ) players...

Don't know exactly.My focus was on Supernova this time.
When I opened lobby,saw 5 registered players,15-20min till start of the tournament.Doubt that it went above 18 players...15-18,19 max.

Succes,poker team would say!

Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

@WuDu wrote:

@XY