Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@cris1285 wrote:

The 17:25 CET UO10 qualifier is cancelled, not enough players. Wow I know some people are in Dublin, but still i never saw this during any UO week. 

And again... And its not even 50 or 250 level, its 10!!! Dissatisfied 

vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

@jonny2192 I'm like you mate, I persuaded a lot of people to try the Unibet sats because they were good value and we were well treated. I'm disappointed but not surprised. 

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@cris1285 wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

The 17:25 CET UO10 qualifier is cancelled, not enough players. Wow I know some people are in Dublin, but still i never saw this during any UO week. 

And again... And its not even 50 or 250 level, its 10!!! Dissatisfied 

2nox1u

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Even the 2euro one didnt run yesterday Rofl I feel lucky that i could play one, so 1 satty yesterday (and actually won it). How you wanna run a sattelite to your event, when people dont play it? Something went terribly wrong here. Disappointed

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 16.05.33.png

wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

this was to predict of cours...

still very sad they quit the exchanger system, really loved playing all those qualifiers next to the cashgame grind, 

haven't played a single one after they stopped the exchanger system tho, and i hear from a lot of people they quit playing...

any chance you might change policy back? i mean with the automatic exchanger you don't need people to do it manually and you will have more people playing the qualifiers again!

cheers

WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

This Sunday:unio.PNG

Today:uotour.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Highlighted
wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

Yeah also sunday final had no overlay, take my words back for now 😏

0 Likes
tableNOpopZZ Rank 10
Rank 10

Of course hundreds of people will be forced to try to qualify for beautiful wilderness of Romania Wink

Gotta cover each euro of overlay, because UO package with 4 nights in 3* is really worth 2000.