Ticket Exchange is ending 4th November

penguin50

@psrquack

I played the freeroll yesterday as well. Unibet gave away 100*10 Euro UO tikiets yesterday and last Monday as well. That's 20*UO50 tickets extra per week. A few weeks ago, the daily UO50 qualifier was often attracting over 30 players...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leo-Unibet  @Patric-Unibet

This no exchange system will work only if there will be some MTTs with 2eUO tickets. Now we have 0.20c for 1eUO but this is only for the path 1-4-25. Please consider adding some tournaments for 2e tickets. Double up 1e(+rake), starting at the same time as 0.20c feeders would be fantastic, cause really why not . 50% of players end up with 2e ticket and everyone is more than happy. If not just add some tournaments for 0.40+rake with 1 ticket for 5 players or something. 20cents feeder for 1e ticket then double up feeder for 2e ticket then 10e ticket then 50e then 250 then package. Painless path for everyone for every bankroll and without the exchanger.  

If there will be no easy way of getting the 2e ticket i think the path 2e-10e-50e will suffer a lot. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  @Patric-Unibet

This no exchange system will work only if there will be some MTTs with 2eUO tickets. Now we have 0.20c for 1eUO but this is only for the path 1-4-25. Please consider adding some tournaments for 2e tickets. Double up 1e(+rake), starting at the same time as 0.20c feeders would be fantastic, cause really why not . 50% of players end up with 2e ticket and everyone is more than happy. If not just add some tournaments for 0.40+rake with 1 ticket for 5 players or something. 20cents feeder for 1e ticket then double up feeder for 2e ticket then 10e ticket then 50e then 250 then package. Painless path for everyone for every bankroll and without the exchanger.  

If there will be no easy way of getting the 2e ticket i think the path 2e-10e-50e will suffer a lot. 

@jerry I added a few daily "Qualifier to Unibet Open €2 Turbo 4 TIX" to the schedule, with a €0,50 buyin, they will run at the same time as the qualifiers for the €1-ticket 

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet I don't advocate reversing a decision without it getting a fair trial as any reverses by nature instill a feeling of non confidence in the overall site.

So instead if you seem this recent change not to get the desired result then how about a compromise... Players can exchange up to 1k worth of tickets per quarter.  This sum should allow all recs to exchange at will... but prevents the 250/50uo grinders from rinsing and repeating.

Just a thought.

@Leo-Unibet and staff,

I brought up my displeasure with the shallow structure of the quarterly 100k point tourney a while back as 1500 chips just isn't enough play time for a prestigious tourney.  Leo countered with a very valid point about the horrendous bubble problem.

I have a solution which will also help UO says.  Make it a 7500/10k prizepool.  3 top prizes and the remainder in 250/50 tickets and if you go the 10k route add more tickets down to 10UO's.

The 100k mark is a logical quarterly goal for serious rec players.  This added money will entice more users to reach this milestone.

Drop a few k off of your next wasted money take race if you can't justify the added budget.  Money far better spent.

@Sect7G wrote:

How about a compromise... Players can exchange up to 1k worth of tickets per quarter.  This sum should allow all recs to exchange at will... but prevents the 250/50uo grinders from rinsing and repeating.

giphy

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Sect7G:

Regarding the compromise, this won't happen. It's simply too much work to keep track of everything and write down how many exchanges one has done + we don't want the exchanges to happen anymore for multiple mentioned reasons. You will have to accept that the exchanges won't happen anymore unfortunately.

Regarding the 100k UO freeroll, I can't comment on the structure @Leo-Unibet is our tournament expert.

However, it's not that simple to just add some money to it and take it from another promotion, we need to split the rewards and adding money to that would mean we would have to restructure the whole next steps as well in terms of value.

I doubt we will take changes in that regard anytime soon.

As mentioned before, we want to add a new or at least updated loyality program eventually, it might still take a while but it's planned.

I wish I could give you more satisfying answers but this is what it is at the moment.

Thanks for your feedback either way!

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

The 17:25 CET UO10 qualifier is cancelled, not enough players. :wow: I know some people are in Dublin, but still i never saw this during any UO week. 

The Wednesday UO250 game didn't manage to get enough players to even start for the 2nd week in a row.

• Like 2

And the success-story continues:

uopen.thumb.png.61535c051ee3765297307bf3557d9e9c.png

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

The 17:25 CET UO10 qualifier is cancelled, not enough players. :wow: I know some people are in Dublin, but still i never saw this during any UO week. 

And again... And its not even 50 or 250 level, its 10!!! :dissatisfied: 

2nox1u

• Like 7

this was to predict of cours...

still very sad they quit the exchanger system, really loved playing all those qualifiers next to the cashgame grind, 

haven't played a single one after they stopped the exchanger system tho, and i hear from a lot of people they quit playing...

any chance you might change policy back? i mean with the automatic exchanger you don't need people to do it manually and you will have more people playing the qualifiers again!

cheers

• Like 2

This Sunday:unio.thumb.PNG.34402bb5ce917228d0b0c8acdc99be27.PNG

Today:uotour.PNG.3c8ae3d11478f9c2723b6275c393cc35.PNG

@wwaanneess wrote:

Yeah also sunday final had no overlay, take my words back for now

Yeah because

1. The UO250 on Wednesday doesn't run anymore: Last 3 weeks---> not enough players. Players who would usually play on Wednesday have to move to Sunday now to qualify.
  2. The number of tikiets distributed by Unibet is still the same. The UO50s still run, however instead of being self sufficient almost all of the time, Unibet now has to subsidize heavily on the 50 Euro level. If only 17 guys play the UO50, Unibet collects 765+85 Euro, however 4*250 Euro in tickets is still being paid out.
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, oh boy:

UO.thumb.PNG.3e6e09fb50d818ded11b5faeb1b97b76.PNG

Over time, the UO tour is really getting expensive for you guys...

• Like 2

uop.png.282ff64382ebe85770298717d88505f7.png

16 guys? On a Sunday? In the winter? Even including the rake, that's another -200 Euro that could have been avoided.

• Like 1