Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ApexPredator Rank 10
Rank 10

Can you send me from 23.2.2019  NL100, NL200 and NL400 please 

ivenson Rank 5
Rank 5
Hello, could I have my results for 50 nl and 100nl separated from the start of 2019? Thanks
0 Likes
Celph Rank 10
Rank 10

I posted a while ago and still havnt gotten my results, not sure if you missed me or just havnt sent them yet.

Just a reminder that I would like my results for NL4 and NL10 from 1 february - 28 february thanks =)

0 Likes
@Celph , @GothMoth, @Esir, @Kliedz_Zivju, @kalvpojken, @ITSMEOKAY, @miziel, @ApexPredator, @Le_Ena, @MadAdo, @Sadface1, @chrisv401, @AceJackTwin, @Jaxoren, @AceJackTwin, @ivenson.
Sorry for the delays guys, had to take a couple of days of personal leave Sad
All stats provided now, let me know if all is good.

/Ray

MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@Ray-Unibet  you done amazing job. Thank you Thumbs Up ... finally I know how much I raked until now Angel

There is no data available before 10/2016 ? just investigating ...

0 Likes
Sadface1 Rank 10
Rank 10

All good for me, thank you.

0 Likes
Thanks @MadAdo, Smile I always set to filters to January 1st 2014 when a player requests all data, that's how far back the system would let me go. If there's no data before 10/2016 it must mean that there was no activity before that. I can look into it if you remember it differently, but never had an issue with this before.
MadAdo Rank 17
Rank 17

@Ray-Unibet  okay, it is okay Ray ... I played maybe even more soon (2011 or so !!!) so no problem at all ... I have enough relevant data to determine my next poker carrier ... many thank you again for your job Thumbs Up Heart

0 Likes
AceJackTwin Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi Ray

I only received cash game results, and didn't receive Hexapro results for the 28st of Febuary, till the 13th of March.

Thanks

0 Likes