Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GothMoth

If it's for this week then the promotion looks at your total profit/loss from Monday to Sunday before sending a ticket so a partial report will just tell you what you're at just now but it'll obviously fluctuate if you play further sessions before the end of the week.

The results in the report are daily from 00:00 to 23:59 UTC.

I don't plan to play more until I receive it @Andy-Unibet  . I need the sum of the current loss.  It should give me a reason for losing a buy-in or two or not playing cash games this week if I'm just  - 200-220 for example.

I don't play cash regulary and usually only for the missions, but from time to time the old itch returns, as I was playing 5-card draw cash games from  2008 until they became obsolete 7-8 years later.

So several times I've received the ticket which tells me that I suck at cash games.  Also experienced the most cruel satellite bubble when finished 11th in the Super Double Trouble. Month ago I've got the "chance" to play it again and won Very Happy

€0 - €4000 Super Double Trouble  1-10 - 130 €400.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hello
Could you please send me mtt results from April till now
Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi,

May i have my cash results from 01/07 till 01/11, separated by months and stakes, please.

Thx,regards

I sent an email as wellWink,cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hey

May i see my Sng's(50euros) results all time

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
why do you need to collect statistics?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@fish8one wrote:

Hi,

May i have my cash results from 01/07 till 01/11, separated by months and stakes, please.

Thx,regards

FYI

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi, can I have my history for 6max cash game of all time (1oktober till today)? All stats are welcome. 4NL and 10NL separated please

Thx!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@fish8one wrote:

Hi,

Thx,regards

up to the day please when it'll be ready, thx!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Seriously, how long this takes usually..?

It is possible to get back the "number of sawn flops" feature..?

thx

0 Likes