Thread for Poker Results

RayL

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@monkeyheaven wrote:

@Andy-Unibet i did also try going through CS just now and as I suspected from previous experiences, they always say it's impossible.  I'm already on your to do list I think, if you could get my results that would be great. 

Hi @monkeyheaven,

I had a look at the case raised by CS and it's partially a miscommunication and partially a reporting issue. The reports CS normally generate for customers are financial reports (games played/rake paid/win or loss) and these can only be broken down in a single report by stake for cash games. For anything else a report for each stake would need to be generated, which I don't think the agent was aware of.

It also looks like because you asked for "results" they have interpretted this as finishing places in each game, which is not shown in the financial report. This can be generated in another way (although it won't show the rake in the report). I'm currently working on getting detailed instructions to all the agents about how to do this so these requests can be answered better.

For everyone else, apologies for not catching up with the results requests, they'll be done today.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

@GothMoth - Sent

@CuteRaven - Sent

@monkeyheaven - Sent

@LLinusLLomu00 - Sent

@StarKebap - Sent

That should be everyone up to date. Apologies for the crude report formats some of you have recieved, generating stake specific reports for anything other than cash games requires an individual report for each stake and is incredibly time consuming. 

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet  thank you for the results, but they are from 2018 - not from 2016 as I asked.

Should have written all time results instead...

Would you be so kind to send me more urgent report about my cash games, please?  Time frame 8.11 - 12.11.

I ask you for this in particular because when I've asked the chat support for my results there have been some inaccuracies. It's probably because of the time zones or the specific hour from which the week start for the Double and Super Double trouble freerolls. I've been few euros short of -200 and super double dissapointed when no ticket arrived.

@GothMoth wrote:

@Andy-Unibet  thank you for the results, but they are from 2018 - not from 2016 as I asked.

Should have written all time results instead...

Would you be so kind to send me more urgent report about my cash games, please?  Time frame 8.11 - 12.11.

I ask you for this in particular because when I've asked the chat support for my results there have been some inaccuracies. It's probably because of the time zones or the specific hour from which the week start for the Double and Super Double trouble freerolls. I've been few euros short of -200 and super double dissapointed when no ticket arrived.

Hi @GothMoth

Results before 2018 are not available in the backoffice reports as they've been archived. This is to maintain backoffice performance.

The (super) double trouble promos run on UTC and are unaffected by daylight savings.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Thank you for the instant and helpful reply @Andy-Unibet  😃

Could I ask you then for a report  since 00:01 UTC on Monday till my last game today. I usually ask the chat agent " how much I've lost during the week" . However now I played around and during the hour that night and so mistakes might happen if there isn't detailed report. Are the agents capable of providing this? Then I'll ask them to send it instead of bothering you.

Hi @GothMoth

If it's for this week then the promotion looks at your total profit/loss from Monday to Sunday before sending a ticket so a partial report will just tell you what you're at just now but it'll obviously fluctuate if you play further sessions before the end of the week.

The results in the report are daily from 00:00 to 23:59 UTC.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Hi @GothMoth

If it's for this week then the promotion looks at your total profit/loss from Monday to Sunday before sending a ticket so a partial report will just tell you what you're at just now but it'll obviously fluctuate if you play further sessions before the end of the week.

The results in the report are daily from 00:00 to 23:59 UTC.

I don't plan to play more until I receive it @Andy-Unibet  . I need the sum of the current loss.  It should give me a reason for losing a buy-in or two or not playing cash games this week if I'm just  - 200-220 for example.

I don't play cash regulary and usually only for the missions, but from time to time the old itch returns, as I was playing 5-card draw cash games from  2008 until they became obsolete 7-8 years later.

So several times I've received the ticket which tells me that I suck at cash games.  Also experienced the most cruel satellite bubble when finished 11th in the Super Double Trouble. Month ago I've got the "chance" to play it again and won 😀

1421418973_0-4000SuperDoubleTrouble1-10-130400.thumb.png.5c516bd54f75756462056f789c411fe2.png