Thread for Poker Results

RayL

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. When you play poker... are the opponents even real? Because I've spent 200 euro's and only got bad cards?? Do you play against a computer or real people? Cause this starts to feel like lottery games rather than real games... how can you only get bad cards and the opponent always the best ones? IN real life that never happens.... 

@DEGES4 I`m preety sure the players from the unibet poker client are real :) If u play long enough u`ll find all sort of cards and back to back good stuff and combo`s.

Did u get good hands more often in live games ? like if u often get hands u like to play, they might be setting it up for u in live or ur luck was better in the past there :)

@DEGES4 wrote:

Quick question. When you play poker... are the opponents even real? Because I've spent 200 euro's and only got bad cards?? Do you play against a computer or real people? Cause this starts to feel like lottery games rather than real games... how can you only get bad cards and the opponent always the best ones? IN real life that never happens.... 

You play vs real people. About the card distribution, online plays 10x faster than live. Think about it this way, the amount of hands you see in a year online it will take you 10x or more years to see live. So when you say it doesn't happen live, you just didn't play enough volume. Here a variance calculator if you can be real to yourself. 

->  https://www.primedope.com/ <-

fyi you might be shocked to find out how swingy the game is even for people that try to combat it with high volume + daily study.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think this sort of thread should be actively answered by staff (and preferably pinned to be easy to find) or not exist at all. Of course staff might be temporarily busy, but in general 😃

Or an option for players to manually view their results themselves without staff involvement could be good (maybe under development based on this? https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Idea-Exchange/Display-some-poker-stats/idi-p/355924).

• Like 2

@CuteRaven wrote:

I think this sort of thread should be actively answered by staff (and preferably pinned to be easy to find) or not exist at all. Of course staff might be temporarily busy, but in general 😃

Its a bit silly as some people might make an account on here just to get their results. If they are busy they could just put up a message saying we won't be giving results for the next 2 weeks or whatever. Now they just keep us hanging here which is poor customer service. I imagine it's not the highest on their agenda but they should realise that for us players this type of info can be handy feedback for all kind of reasons and it's also important as unibet is an anonymous / untracked site.

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

@CuteRaven wrote:

Its a bit silly as some people might make an account on here just to get their results. If they are busy they could just put up a message saying we won't be giving results for the next 2 weeks or whatever. Now they just keep us hanging here which is poor customer service. I imagine it's not the highest on their agenda but they should realise that for us players this type of info can be handy feedback for all kind of reasons and it's also important as unibet is an anonymous / untracked site.

I agree. It's very curious that not even the guys from the poker team are not commenting here. But in general, customer service at Unibet is at a very low level, I would say 3 from 10...