Thread for Poker Results

RayL

Seems pretty nice software and I have had quite a few wins.  Was the best of the worst, but losing to idiots constantly.  Not just 'all in'  but turn anbd river were the odds are dramatically reduced.  Momma din't raise no fool!!!  Not Rocket Science to know u have been lied to.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@KINGOFDONKS wrote:

I am pretty sure 'UNIBET' is legally acceeptable, but the RNG will not be.  Even if u could decode that stuff, you wouldn't be able to make sense of that stuff.  Same as Pokerstars, FullTilt, etc.  Live in a bubble if u want bro.

I kind of have to bro, this corona thing you know 😛

But pokerwise we will just have to accept it for what it is if we are going to play. Rigged or not. Deal with it :)

@KINGOFDONKS wrote:

Just venting, but if u really want to, u can play my account and learn the reality.

So all sites and poker softwares just rigger to piss you off? Any narcissism in that 🤣

One thing i find helpfull is those post those bad beats in here and get some sympathy. Certainly lot cheaper than braking your mouse everytime ;)

• Like 1

Losing streak has happened since recently, probably last 3 months since I ahve stated palying again.  Same principle.  Played fulltilt, pokerstars, yachting poker (RIP). 32RED,  888, and many others over a 10 year period, so not a noob, and I am not stupid to know when I have been lied to.  If u have found a buubble where they will wipe ur arse, I am all for it,  and long may it continue.  Scouse, do what u want!

@KINGOFDONKS wrote:

Losing streak has happened since recently, probably last 3 months since I ahve stated palying again.  Same principle.  Played fulltilt, pokerstars, yachting poker (RIP). 32RED,  888, and many others over a 10 year period, so not a noob, and I am not stupid to know when I have been lied to.  If u have found a buubble where they will wipe ur arse, I am all for it,  and long may it continue.  Scouse, do what u want!

Checking some hands would be awesome. I don't debate you are an experienced player but my observation is sometimes playing styles doesn't fits. In other words you should play in another style on PS, ipoker etc. The main steps are similar, but you should balance your moves and keep your eyes on differences. The question is where do you lose the value/pot? After preflop allins? Then you should reduce it and try a 3 bet or small ball. Do you play often against 3-4 handed pots? Then try put the money in earlier and so on. I accept it's not easy to win at freerolls due to the less rewarded places and we all know what variance means, but adopting local conditions is a must.

I'll just make a reply to modify back the name of the thread as it's an important one... I don't even know what to say about the previous posts, we have some of the best poker players in the world going on downswings for years and here we have a freeroller that wins something but not everything 'he should have' because the sites have 'rigged RNGs' :speechless:

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

As an actual Scouser i take umbrage with the direction of some of these venting posts. And i would urge you to pacify yourself... or cool your jets.. or relax... or some other appropriate phrase..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmakeagif.com%2Fgif%2Fharry-enfield-the-scousers-3xjI6q&psig=AOvVaw3BGb9W_-zp9bnCldQ8GXEB&ust=1589212307540000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPiO_K7TqekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Sorry @BillyR23 hopefully a mod will do some hoovering later . :)

• Like 2