Thread for Poker Results

RayL

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, can I have my cash game, sng, mtt, hexa results for April (01.04.20. - 30.04.20) I would like to have seperate results for benzai, 4nl, 4plo, 10nl and 25nl?

Also can you do it the same but from when I started playing on unibet (all stakes separeted if possible)?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I am not an idiot and I may not be Stephen Hawkins, but mathematics doesn't lie.  How can I get consistently get beat on the turn and the river, sometimes ridiculous odds.  You are trying to dry-bum-❤️♥️❤️ me and it is not cool.  Sort out ur RNG or the illegal practices you delve in!!!

@KINGOFDONKS wrote:

Hi, I am not an idiot and I may not be Stephen Hawkins, but mathematics doesn't lie.  How can I get consistently get beat on the turn and the river, sometimes ridiculous odds.  You are trying to dry-bum-❤️♥️❤️ me and it is not cool.  Sort out ur RNG or the illegal practices you delve in!!!

Masterplan revealed :laugh:

Pain will ease when you win your first tikiet :)

@KINGOFDONKS wrote:

Won a bit on there, but it has got ridiculous now.  Don't mind losing in the proper manner.

I am pretty sure that Unibet would get in trouble if they would fix rng that you (or i) would lose only in proper manner 😉

Sucks but what can you do? Either accept and deal with it or take a break from wasting your time 😉😉

😉😉😉

I am pretty sure 'UNIBET' is legally acceeptable, but the RNG will not be.  Even if u could decode that stuff, you wouldn't be able to make sense of that stuff.  Same as Pokerstars, FullTilt, etc.  Live in a bubble if u want bro.