Thread for Poker Results

RayL

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RayL @Patric-Unibet or maybe the new boy, hi @ReCorpH 😃

I'm not sure if this is possible, but could I get my mtt results just for UK qualifiers, all stakes, for the whole time I've been here, 04/1/2018 - 25/1/2020, my results keeping is sadly badly almost non-existant. :teardrop:

If that's not possible is there any chance of finding out how many UK finals I've played in. Ty. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@RayL @ReCorpH 

I'm not sure if this is possible, but could I get my mtt results just for UK qualifiers, all stakes, for the whole time I've been here, 04/1/2018 - 25/1/2020, my results keeping is sadly badly almost non-existant. :teardrop:

If that's not possible is there any chance of finding out how many UK finals I've played in. Ty. 👍

@RayL @ReCorpH Is this possible please? :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hey everyone, I'll check this thread weekly and send you the results. I'll send the ones asked tomorrow.

@GR1ZZL3R I'll check that tomorrow too. I know it's not possible to get the results directly but I can manually check how many finals you've played.

• Like 2

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey everyone, I'll check this thread weekly and send you the results. I'll send the ones asked tomorrow.

@GR1ZZL3R I'll check that tomorrow too. I know it's not possible to get the results directly but I can manually check how many finals you've played.

@ReCorpH Can you also add mine for January 2020. Only cash games with limits included. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1
Better to be lucky than good.