Thread for Poker Results

RayL

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Purps wrote:

@Stevlor @ wrote:

Thanks @Ray-Unibet  but where is the info sent to?

@RayL wrote:

The document will always be sent to the email registered on your account, and it'll usually be done within 24 hours of posting the request.

@Stevlor 

Indeed like @Purps mentions :) I've sent them again though. Might be worth having a look in the SPAM folder as well.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @RayL 

could you send me my results separated by stakes for PLO4 and PLO10 since April 2019? So that I can see how much I won/how many hands I played at each stake.

Thanks a lot

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RayL wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@Stevlor @ wrote:

Thanks @Ray-Unibet  but where is the info sent to?

@RayL wrote:

The document will always be sent to the email registered on your account, and it'll usually be done within 24 hours of posting the request.

@Stevlor 

Indeed like @Purps mentions :) I've sent them again though. Might be worth having a look in the SPAM folder as well.

/Ray

I haven't received an e-mail this time too. Looked in Spam.

So, @RayL  would you be so kind to send me my MTT results for the month of May :Smile: ?

Hey. Can I get my stats from 2018 to today. Separately for MTT's, cash games NL, cash games Omaha, cash games Banzai, Hexapro and SNG's. Stakes are not important. And preferably separately for 2018 and 2019.

At the same time I wanted to ask how I would know if I would get a ticket for a double trouble. Is information only in transaction history? Counting with a calculator this way is very long)) and cannot be separated from non-cash games. By the way, does Banzai count?