This always happen when you play 5+ tables...

tableNOpopZZ

The other time, but also tonight while TRYING to grind the biggest UB MTT session in a long time, -the Lobby itself  crashed and got all blackened... Then it got stuck wouldnt even restart had to find the process and 'Kill' it manually....

- Can I atleast have refund for that 50eur UO which I highlighted, where I flopped two pairs short, and right then got crashed ?

Hu2lwlp

And couldn't you restart the client? I mean, one lost hand isn't a lost tourney...

Okay It's bad and all that the client crashes, but that's a thing with playing online poker. Already had it a few times (not only on UB) that I needed to restart everything and that I lost 10-15 minutes.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

As I wrote once for Lobby crash, once tables...
Then you wait cause sometimes it reconnects on itself... but then sometimes it doesn't...

So as you say yourself 2x10 minuties (no else client crashes on my pc, but UB), when all tournaments are super turbo and you flop two pairs with most players ~10 BB near bubble...

You wouldnt say, that is effectively, a ruination ?

Hi,

Refunded the buy-in, added a €50UO ticket.

You reconnected after just 2-3 hands and there was no significant damage in the other tournaments.

If you have problems with client crashes, you should make sure that direct X and graphics drivers are updated. There will be stability improvements in the next release as well.

Archived