Things going crazy after update:)

RegisLT

I dont know.. I just have no any word to describe current situation.. is Unibet trying to get rid of me? So okay I completely blew out my bankroll of 70 euros after cashout plus tickets worth in 30euros.. because I had 3 times in few days going up and down from aprox 170 to 240 so decided to cashout and limit my games.. But it wasn't good... I had plans to build my BR to about 300 right after New Client comes... And ohh yeah I completely bricked my 4 months old pc with updates from manufacturer site, Right before David gave me a oppurtunity to record 30mins one table game to get some advices.. and warranty didn't helped, so I had to buy a new one.. which made a kick for my br from 510eur to 100eur then going good to 240 and rollercoaster began.. god ❤️♥️❤️.. I tried to keep my A game but it was completely wasted by donks and not even donks, I had lots of losing situations with SETS vs SETS and it scares me now, I bubbled or near bubbled lots of tournaments.. what a time waste.. e.g. there was bubble on 10uo tourney to get 50 ticket every1 with almost same stacks, got 1010 on button, guy from sb minraised his AQ i call flop x 10 Q he shoves I easy call cuz few hands before he shoved 77 thats good information.. and then comes another Q and A.. Lots of COOLERS situations wiped out me completely.. I dont know what game to choose cuz currently I was playing very tight ROCK game on 2 tables in early stages to get as much information as I can and find leaks where I can dominate a player and express myself as a really dangerous player at the table, but when stage is changing into more deep game I tend to play with different styles for every player which was a key of success... attention is important, especially in this site and Im playing only at Unibet online.. I gave another try of depositing 20euros but still no incomes, I dont usually tilt as Iam an deep INTROVERT person who easily suffer any situation in poker win or lose I keep my A game.. I just dont risk what can hurt me.. And yeah forgot to mention the things started to hit me right after update was released it didn't changed my game quality but just long run income somehow disappeared and my plans just cracked into nothing. Still have 5 qualifer tickets which I won from freeroll and exchanged, 1 euro cash left, not going to deposit for a while as now Im planing to get back my br from freerolls which is the hardest part but who knows maybe I will overcome this easily.. Somehow writing this helps.

unibetmoney.thumb.jpg.eecea280b97958898ef1180f706be721.jpg

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Ouch, unlucky mate. When I read title, I thought it was going to be opposite & you went on massive heater. Hopefully you can turn things around. Good Luck :cash: :cash1: 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@RegisLT wrote:

I dont know.. I just have no any word to describe current situation.. is Unibet trying to get rid of me? So okay I completely blew out my bankroll of 70 euros after cashout plus tickets worth in 30euros.. because I had 3 times in few days going up and down from aprox 170 to 240 so decided to cashout and limit my games.. But it wasn't good... I had plans to build my BR to about 300 right after New Client comes... And ohh yeah I completely bricked my 4 months old pc with updates from manufacturer site, Right before David gave me a oppurtunity to record 30mins one table game to get some advices.. and warranty didn't helped, so I had to buy a new one.. which made a kick for my br from 510eur to 100eur then going good to 240 and rollercoaster began.. god ❤️♥️❤️.. I tried to keep my A game but it was completely wasted by donks and not even donks, I had lots of losing situations with SETS vs SETS and it scares me now, I bubbled or near bubbled lots of tournaments.. what a time waste.. e.g. there was bubble on 10uo tourney to get 50 ticket every1 with almost same stacks, got 1010 on button, guy from sb minraised his AQ i call flop x 10 Q he shoves I easy call cuz few hands before he shoved 77 thats good information.. and then comes another Q and A.. Lots of COOLERS situations wiped out me completely.. I dont know what game to choose cuz currently I was playing very tight ROCK game on 2 tables in early stages to get as much information as I can and find leaks where I can dominate a player and express myself as a really dangerous player at the table, but when stage is changing into more deep game I tend to play with different styles for every player which was a key of success... attention is important, especially in this site and Im playing only at Unibet online.. I gave another try of depositing 20euros but still no incomes, I dont usually tilt as Iam an deep INTROVERT person who easily suffer any situation in poker win or lose I keep my A game.. I just dont risk what can hurt me.. And yeah forgot to mention the things started to hit me right after update was released it didn't changed my game quality but just long run income somehow disappeared and my plans just cracked into nothing. Still have 5 qualifer tickets which I won from freeroll and exchanged, 1 euro cash left, not going to deposit for a while as now Im planing to get back my br from freerolls which is the hardest part but who knows maybe I will overcome this easily.. Somehow writing this helps.

It's called the fun times. :peace:

Funny-motivational-wallpaper-HD-background-images.thumb.png.cfe139d6d86a91059885a558833a5b3b.png

Iam not going to hate Unibet ever, it's not their fault, they're beast, maybe it's something with my game maybe I need a good rest I dont really know, cuz my head isn't in well condition right now. I had great summer as I made extra money for things that I couldn't afford, It's still good feel to be a winning player in whole poker time as my first days in online poker started with Unibet and Im still there, not even trying to look into other sites maybe they're better maybe not I dont care I will stay with Unibet cuz only there I enjoy playing poker it just looks different :)

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

And by the way 200 grams of cold smoked slim bacon slices in my country costs 1.8euros. That could be the main reason I dont play on other sites as Unibet is enough to fulfill my needs :inlove:

Haha, me too.  I have been ill for a couple of weeks, so I know I'm not playing my A game, but really??

Just taking a hand now and then would be nice :teardrop:

Still, I know what a good player you are , when your bad run ends (soon hopefully) you will be back to being fearsome.

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

Unfortunately you're just experiencing the negative side of variance which happens to us all.

The important thing to remember is to keep calm and not to let it start affecting your game, eventually things will even themselves out.

It's also worth remembering that Unibet has nothing to gain but everything to lose if they started messing around with the software in such a way that one player is favoured over another. Unibet make their money at the poker tables through the rake so it doesn't really matter to them who wins or loses as long as people are not gambling with money they cannot afford to lose.

Just keep going, or take a break for a week and re-charge yourself mentally.

Archived