cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@FreedoM wrote:

Guys @Stubbe-Unibet@ReCorpH@Andy-Unibet you need to put a timer for ratholing in cash games. Playing versus Nits is not too bad, but when they start to do Ratholing it makes for a bad experience. 

It's next on the dev list for Relax to sort.

jerry
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Guys @Stubbe-Unibet@ReCorpH@Andy-Unibet you need to put a timer for ratholing in cash games. Playing versus Nits is not too bad, but when they start to do Ratholing it makes for a bad experience. 

Well, i rathole almost always with cash ticket. Its perfect way to see it through IMO

Anyway i dont mind those players to be honest, its some kind of strategy i guess, just like playing with 50bb. What i really, really mind though is playing late evening and at night where you just cant sit to a table with more than 3 people. Option SIT ME AT THE SIMILAR TABLE WITH AT LEAST 4 or 5 PLAYERS would do the trick. Or maybe that the tables would open with at least 4 players at Holdem and 3 in Omaha?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Argevolen
Rank 15
Rank 15
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

Jonathan Little Training -> pokercoaching.com -> All Courses are Free between 26.02.2021 and 28.02.2021

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Argevolen
Rank 15
Rank 15
Rushbie
Rank 23
Rank 23

@jerry wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Well, i rathole almost always with cash ticket. Its perfect way to see it through IMO

Anyway i dont mind those players to be honest, its some kind of strategy i guess, just like playing with 50bb. What i really, really mind though is playing late evening and at night where you just cant sit to a table with more than 3 people. Option SIT ME AT THE SIMILAR TABLE WITH AT LEAST 4 or 5 PLAYERS would do the trick. Or maybe that the tables would open with at least 4 players at Holdem and 3 in Omaha?

Everybody basically ditches the rest of the ticketvalue in 2 hands due to the high amount of flops needed to clear it, and securing at least min value of 1.98€ straight cash to balance. It saves both time and effort.

Ratholing is something else. 

Ratholing is when people, for example, double up + and in a second, pockets it by leaving table and joins right back with another lousy 50BB again.

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Argevolen
Rank 15
Rank 15