cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Argevolen it is only main lobbyHappy  for some taste - the further the betterPopeye

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@FreedoM wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet Looks nice. I would prefer to see the lobby arranged  --> Start in / Type / Buy-in / Tournament / Players / Prize Pool <-- or at least have the option to arrange it ourselves. Happyshy

Appreciate the feedback! We actually had the icons next the the name in some early mockups, but it just doesn't look as good with those in the middle Smile

It won't be possible to re-arrange the columns, at least not for now Smile

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
@Stubbe-Unibet
Can u make a new topic about these news....
just to dribble info about it...
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Those buy in ranges seems bit strange to me with 2, 5 and 10 under two filters.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@laifstaile wrote:
@Stubbe-Unibet
Can u make a new topic about these news....
just to dribble info about it...

I will later, and some of you will even get the chance to play from the client one month before everyone else! Smile

For now, another tease Smile

2020-07-31 19_36_05-Unibet Poker v3.0.85.png

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

So... 1 to 1 758 276 if I googled well...Geek

whatrthechances.png

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

The smell of the free money is always the best Cool

freemoney.png

Especially when it doubles the BR Smile

By the way it hurt me a bit to read: "You won: -." Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Well, rereading my last 2 posts, and thinking about to buy a lottery tickiet...

Multiplying those odds and we are done. Smile

EDIT: I am a bit surprised, that nobody is surprised about same AA in 2 consecutive hands... I wanted to insert an emoticon here, but I didnt find an appropriate one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Sparrow473 wrote:

EDIT: I am a bit surprised, that nobody is surprised about same AA in 2 consecutive hands...

@Sparrow473 

Your math, and the logic of thinking about the whole situation is a bit off.

If you have been dealt pocket aces, the probablity of getting the exact same cards on same order on the very next hands is "only" (1/52)*(1/51) = 1/2652

If you expect to get pocket aces on the upcoming hand and then to have the exact same aces on same order on the following hand the odds for that would be (1/221)*(1/52)*(1/51) = 1/586 092 ( 1/221 is obviously the chances of getting the first pair of aces with any suits and order )

Congrats on the tourney win and the bankroll boost though SmileCashThumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Thanx for the math lesson, @Purps ! Smile

As I wrote I've just googled it fast, and that was the first number what I've found. Now I've found it on an other forum, and that guy explained as follows:

"As others have stated the odds of getting any specific hand are 1 in 1326. This figure ignores ordering because it doesn't matter for a poker hand. So that is the answer to your first two questions. Whenever you are looking at a hand, the odds of seeing that exact hand again on the next deal is 1 in 1326.

The 1,758,276 figure comes in if you were thinking of a specific hand in advance. Let's say you told a friend you had a feeling you would get black aces the next two hands in a row. Your next hand would be black aces one time in 1326 hands. For it to happen twice in a row would be one in 1326 * 1326 = 1,758,276."

Maybe i've a bit overhyped, but I don't remember same situations in my "long carrier". I think now i get it. Interesting facts, maybe I must study more.Geek