Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unless you are invited, as mentioned in the actual description of the tournament, there is not much I can tell you about it @psrquack. I'll look into if I can disclose anything though, might take a bit of time till I get that info.
Highlighted
Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
I'll look into if I can disclose anything though, might take a bit of time till I get that info.

Is there any informations you can disclose about this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hello @psrquack 
As tool before, this is a tournaments just for the invted players, no other player are allowed to play.
Thanks for understanding!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 26
Rank 26

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Hello @psrquack 
As tool before, this is a tournaments just for the invted players, no other player are allowed to play.
Thanks for understanding!

Thanks for the quick response.My question pointed to know  where to find the criterias for the invitation/how could I met them, but it seems this is top secret again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
The criteria are not public to some events unfortunately @psrquack, maybe not the most satisfying answer, I realize that. Basically you get contacted if you're eligible but not much more one can do just play and regard these as a Bonus if they get offered.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
The criteria are not public to some events unfortunately @psrquack, maybe not the most satisfying answer, I realize that. Basically you get contacted if you're eligible but not much more one can do just play and regard these as a Bonus if they get offered.

It's no problem with that answer, just the PP/players mix is too juicy (7 players but more than 20 places), so made a try to join. I appreciate your answer aswell.

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

if this is still poker then I should not let go of it .... or get into these lucky players RoflRoflRoflVeryangry

Screenshot_2020-03-25-19-43-31-432_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-24-20-08-42-225_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Veryangry

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

What is the password for the Unibet Poker Freeroll?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

I've never seen such a downswing on this fkn platform in my entire life.It's just disgusting what is happening this days on Unibet,

every hand is a bad beat, you since the time bank went down fkn variance went sky high.Seems unibet is speeding up the games in order for more buy-ins. its just horrible,the are only from today,but now I'm afraid to play any hand cause it turns in to a bad beat every time

WTF? Veryangry

b.PNGd.PNGn.PNG

0 Likes