The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@cris1285 wrote:

@AndreiBN@BillyR23, or other romanians, what to do with this one? I didn`t really wanna win it, i played just for some bounties (i got 18..), but if i won, i don`t wanna waste it. I saw the 2.2 $ and 10 $ qualifiers. Is it for a romanian live event? Any nationalities are eligible? 

687978606_ScreenShot2017-05-11at18_11_11.thumb.png.55d9afee9634e4b08f2ee4cfad9b1ee7.png

I do not even know what I'm playing and I'm out on the 10th today with a tower and an impossible river ...... making the opponent's straight and I have lost with AK.....k

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Lol. 7 minutes playing. The guy who sat out will be very happy I think. 

Long live overlayScreenshot_20170518-193618.thumb.png.3d381484a8c89d8bf9a083edaf98bf7d.png

P. S. Should mention that 3 are payed

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 3 weeks later...

@startelver wrote:

How many of you play the €500 betting freeroll? I have to admit I have played quite a few of them , often it's bingoplay but some players seems to be taking them seriously , like me . :manwink:

Good luck tonight !  

you right m8 i have played lot of them some all in it does my head in if they playing live they will get all tthe time

Hi was wondering if Unibet would do a european championship tournament ?Each country plays a tourney where the top ten qualify and so on for each country ,say sweden bulgaria uk and so on.Then we could have grand final of each top ten players in final tourney for european champ of Unibet .thanks

• Like 3

Great promo for Unibet and keeps up momentum for new players to join and make it even more fun poker site .Unibet could even give ticket or cash rewards for inivative ideas that are then put into action?How aboutUnibet community championship every 6 months then have final for all communtiy league winners  on 6seat table finalor 1 at end of year 2x6 seat tables for winners for past 12 months? Lots of good promos on Unibet and think this would create even tighter group of Unibet members and relations that have fun together on a longer term .Promos have great initial impact but the long run counts for more obviously,imho

• Like 3

When you are so near to Vegas:

1768826425_ScreenShot2017-06-14at22_13_04.png.8df5f482533cce3a3f06d36a19daf6b7.png

... than i loose A9s vs A4o, than full vs full within 3 hands, from there i cant win anymore any flips, the river fix me every single time, at the HU my best hand is KTo, and inend up second with nothing - since only the first wins the package and thats it. It was near :( I should say next time, but... 😞 :annoyed:

• Like 2

@coconuts wrote:

Great promo for Unibet and keeps up momentum for new players to join and make it even more fun poker site .Unibet could even give ticket or cash rewards for inivative ideas that are then put into action?How aboutUnibet community championship every 6 months then have final for all communtiy league winners  on 6seat table finalor 1 at end of year 2x6 seat tables for winners for past 12 months? Lots of good promos on Unibet and think this would create even tighter group of Unibet members and relations that have fun together on a longer term .Promos have great initial impact but the long run counts for more obviously,imho

Lol. I would be a millionaire ;p (aswell as guys like @jonny2192 and @MoreTBC

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@coconuts wrote:

Lol. I would be a millionaire ;p (aswell as guys like @jonny2192 and @MoreTBC

@VikingsAF seen my name and millionaire in the same sentance nad got excited :)

I think any promo has to have different winners and the problem with this type(even though it would a great one for the names vikings mentioned) is that its same people that enter them all and keep winning which puts everyone else off.

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

What has been happening to me on HUSNGs is just ridiculous.

Here are some of the last hands. I know these kind of hands aren't that unusual but when they happen one after another and session after session it gets so frustrating.

I have an overpair he has air with two undercards he calls me down and hits two pair by the river.
I have TPGK he has GS with 3 outs because the other one gives me flush and he hits.
I have TP he has pocket deuces he hits a set OTR.
I have TJ on 899 he shoves pocket deuces OTF and he holds.
I have OESD+two overcards+BDFD he holds.
I have FD+GS and he holds.

And then I play against someone that shoves every hand preflop. I tilt and call with K8 and he has QQ. That was stupid on my part but it's just ridiculous.

I won one today however and managed to hold with KJs vs T5o!

This kind of ❤️♥️❤️ is repeating every session.  At the start of every session I try to play a good poker but get f* over and over again. Then I tilt and go to higher stakes where I play like a monkey and get lucky. Should probably just quit because I can't take it without a crazy tilt anymore.

• Like 1