The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Yesterday i played a tournament on an other site (where you bet and win, so no screenshots). Three of us left, chipleader had ~500K, me ~400K, and the other one 280, not even a K, when the big blind was 16K. But shorty won 4 hands in a row when she was automatically all-in 🆒 I came second, but she won the tournament 😀

• Like 1

Hi does Uibet have any protocol for collusion?Wont name this top 3 site but find this totally absurd!Was playing in sit n gos v these 2 russian players who were clearly colluding so reported it ,got email next day to say yes they were and accounts closed .Em what about my money and all other players money as played a lot of them.Couple of days go by and nothing so sent nice long email as it was like ye you were right goodbye ,so site keeps all there cash which was obvs robbed of lots of players .They then sent email to say they had nothing in place to deal with reported colluding and pay back money to cheated players (wtf) you are major operator ?Basically they said here is 15$ and go away please .So obvs told them where to go and who the beeb do they think they are !.Absolute joke .So obvs nobody has ever reported and then thought wait a minute eh cash back please,bs!So glad Unibet doesnt have this ethos for there customers/employers !What a way to treat people who help pay ther wages.

• 2 weeks later...

If i was already around for the community freeroll, i played David`s freeroll too. I won couple of bounties there, and it was enough for one minimum spin on starburst. 0.1 euro ---> 12.1 + the extra round = 14.5 euro. We can call it the One Lucky Spin 😃 Nice pic, but since skrill is taken off and i cant deposit and withdraw, its kind of useless - of course if i really need the cash, i dont have this luck... 

1971414037_ScreenShot2017-04-27at22_52_38.png.381a49f0dbeeb67a982a7ee10f8125dd.png

• Like 1

A nice second place in today's 10E bounty tournament. Also final tabled the betting freeroll 😃image.thumb.png.4b7f08dcfbb554426a87ef19c5a47d7f.png

• Like 7
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I do not know what happened to this software but it's incredible for some time.

I abstained from commenting, but it is impossible for me to think of having had open tickets worth 370 euros and tickets of 40 euros for the saturday stack to lose all of them.

How did we lose them? Of course against opponents who were playing cards like 9 and 4, or many other cards that a normal player would not have played. I lost almost all time with big cards.

I can not believe how my books come to me after two years when I was almost always the winner now is a time that gives me the thought that maybe I have to migrate from this site because something is not ok just loser every time.

And I would not feel sorry for losing against good cards, but when I see so many tickets lost against impossible hands, I do not think it's a coincidence.

And all these happenings just after I was critical to some bingo games. Anyway, thank you and I hope to come back with better thoughts about this poker site.

And finally I say that I do not post anything until I win something. HMMMMM I lost tickets worth about 400 euros and I won nothing.

• Like 3

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY that's things that happen.

If they play 49o or not, that's their problem. But if you go all-in with cards that ere not the nuts, you can always expect to lose... Against any card. Why do they have 49o? Because you limped and gave them a free flop? Because their stack is 10x bigger than yours? Because they tiilted? These are all things you should keep in mind.

Apart from that, I also get frustrated from these players sometimes, but that's how it goes. I bet you sucked out sometimes aswell, and that somebody else blamed you for being a noob. (To be honest, I think you shouldn't be the one to complain here, because the times I was on the same table as you in Community events, you were the one to suck-out. I remember you calling an all-in with backdoor straightdraw (and nothing else) and still hitting it.) And before you think that I'm blaming you, I'm sure there are people who hate my play aswell. I can be that guy that limps all the time and gets into a hand with bad cards (seemingly).

If you want to leave this site, then it's your choice, but I think you will never find something like unibet ;)

xxx VIKINGS

• Like 2
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF,I understand what you say friends I understand to lose a ticket, two of three but not all of the same kind of tickets, we all went in after the flop when I saw the probability of winning but not with J 2 and on the flop, not even a pair on Tower and river 22.This is something that I can not afford to buy.☺
  • Like 1

@SCOBY

BOO-HOO.

I'm a winner at the UO10 level, in a few months I increased my bankroll from 20 UO10 tickets to 100+ without adding my own money to it. Not bad isn't it? In march/april I was experiencing a downswing of epical proportions and my longest losing streak were 27 games! It took me 27 UO10 tourneys to win one single UO50 ticket. I got beat by 1-outers, 2-outers and so on. Guys calling my AK all-in preflop with AJ and getting lucky on the river. When I had KK, they had AA. When I went all-in with AA preflop, they called me with KK and turned a set.

My point is, that's poker. Good players make sure that a downswing like that doesn't put their bankroll at risk by moving down when things get rough. You should have done that as well, instead of cursing out other players. A victim mentality never leads to anything. Look at yourself and what you can improve and in a few weeks you might attack again.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@SCOBY Lately on unibet open or step it up i make my stack bigger little by little you know (one or two not checked 3bets whatever) and then always comes a flip with 80-20 for me and i always lose. I just cant seem to double up. Lower kicker Ax always beat me, bigger pair vs lower pair villain with some street or flush. Its just downswing man but i know it can be frustrating as f$%k...

My last bubble on step it up (mind you i lose already two flips here, but somehow i stayed in the tournament). So, bubble and i shove AQs from cutoff for 2200 and some clairvoyant on SB goes allin with 3100 with K8o...8 on the river and thats it 10 or 20e go away. You just cant wrap your head around it, just cant lol

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Thank you beautifully for all the promotions, I greet everyone. Bafta to everyone who started from zero euros and I'm winning but I'm backing off for a while.

V.And so I ended up with a thrash to tell you that the Romanians are forbidden some slot games where I have earned a nice amount.ex. Slot fortuna.

A bizarre situation for me.

Tournament with:ID 5640591.Hand#504984567.Texas Holdem

Early Morning Deep Speed.

Two players with almost identical aliases and identical avatars.

alias CHIP_REPAIR= Out of the game and the other in the game(_CHIP_REAPER)another alias.

And when _CHIP_REAPER was removed, CHIP_REPAIR went into play.

@JeppeL.

This is the right situation.

I was not able to photograph the situation, but the dates of the tour are enough to believe.

• Like 1

@SCOBY, thank for reporting :)

I've had a look at the accounts, and they're linked a bit, but I don't see a reason to act further on this. As a rule of thumb, two verified accounts can play the same tournament from the same IP, but cash games are not allowed. Collusion is obviously not allowed under any circumstances, but I don't see any collusion in this case :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY, thank for reporting :)

I've had a look at the accounts, and they're linked a bit, but I don't see a reason to act further on this. As a rule of thumb, two verified accounts can play the same tournament from the same IP, but cash games are not allowed. Collusion is obviously not allowed under any circumstances, but I don't see any collusion in this case :)

@testuser1,Ok I just found it bizarre and I said to report this situation.

One good  day !!!

• Like 2

Usually i really dont complain about cash challenges even if some are pretty tough to complete, but this one is really hard cookie to crack.

Omaha cash challenge: Make a straight on the turn 30 times LOL (why it is 30 times isnt it like a bug, its always 5 or 3 with that kind of things, maybe its a bug or something)....3 days grinding and i have only two. I know discard is for that but i already used those. Anyway just my little complain since i dont think i will complete this in anywhere future :waterfall:  

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@JeppeL

Well, yesterday i played whole day PLO and somehow i complete this 30 streets after the flop challnege. Still it was the longest challenge i completed but it is doable after all :D. I mean they are all doable, but some are really hard to complete.

I am really sorry I withrew money last friday. I understand the losses I now have to make because of it. I mean, it cant be no other reason? The runbad is forever when you withraw from time to time. Its just amazing to watch.