The poker chit chat

JeppeL

After i played this two hands today, they made me to share to you two sng i played 2 days ago and show how great it's poker online . First one , first hand got A5 and i think let's do an all in , this guy calls me instantly , nice had to call 27 and to make this call great a 7 on the river.ok i press rematch first hand got QQ and i tell to my self go all in if this guy call you with 72 then he will call you again with any hand .For my surprise he calls what better hand to have then 63 and should i get a bigger surprise in the hand of course .lets put him now on a full house so it will not be a bad call with such hand.14.thumb.JPG.c0aca873b0fa8f1f78b20a1a5de08e18.JPG15.thumb.JPG.0ee147483df1bc99425efdf6dba87e6b.JPG

• Like 1
Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

Yesterday my two last MTTs and in both in bubble i get AA. What can go wrong, at least one should be won yeah? First one was 3way when if i won that i would get first with a lot of chips advantage (dont get me started on bounties :teardrop:). AK<AA< 36 lool. There was this maniac who would check everything and thats it. Second one was this damn freakin hand with AA KK QQ and damn! :waterfall: also JJ. 4way and something beside A must be there. GG 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Long time i didnt play a 4$ MTT (im busy with my UO mission - yesterday i couldnt make it, i try again on the sunday final). But now i did play, for the march mission i needed one bounty and finito. And what i see it became freeroll, people calls any bet with Q9 or 64 off, going allin with Q9, K7 and A9 off. Im not talking about shortstack, and its the first hour when the blind level is 8 min. I had the feeling its banzai... Maybe David gave away these tickets? I didnt watch any stream recently, maybe the new ambassadors do extra giveaways? I am lucky i could manage one bounty, enough for now, before i get upset. 

Stubbe please:

1. Be more professional in your communication with me via private messages, just as you are in your public appearances on this website. Answer messages in more timely manner without stalling intentionally (while you are all the time posting on forums) and please do not talk to me in such tone like you are somehow above me, like you are an employer, and i depend on you...

2. You advertised all over about possibility to change community alias because, for some reason ;), you guys came up with fantastic 'same as Community alias' rule, to award points in Community League...
I understand that you very well don't Like the new name ive choosen but it is not in any way insulting, abusing, either inapropriate... If it doesn't exactly serve your agenda of Promoting Unibet i am sorry, but it reflects the humorous experience we Poker players are having. So also please just

-Meet my request, change my Community Alias to the name i am asking you to. So i could play the new league that starts soon, on Monday, without losing additional points/ having to remember to change my alias each time whole month...

• Like 1

@tableNOpopZZ...For full transparency, here're the two messages:

plodog.PNG.c7c26b281f205650692e457cd15a37a5.PNG

----------

plodog2.PNG.f1655afd6a374672249d8bdadeea9da7.PNG

----------

You sent me a PM at two in the night, and I replied in the afternoon. I've been off work today, and I was off work yesterday when I posted the leaderboard update - I've been playing leagues in the past, and I know how annoying it can be to wait for a leaderboard update. I'm still off work as I write this. I should be packing my stuff right now, as I'm flying to Germany tomorrow at 7 in the morning (going to watch the Revierderby). Instead of finding my scarf, making sure the tickets are in my backpack etc., I'm on here replying to you. If you wish a query handled asap, it's better to post in public so Jeppe and Marco can also see it.
I stand by what I wrote, and I'm honestly not even sorry if you didn't like my tone :) Your alias is what identifies you here on the community and when playing against the other members in the league. I would like to avoid changing aliases for members that have been with us for some time, but I'm willing to make an exception, if there's good reasoning behind the request. If it's simply because you're normally playing with another alias, I'm not much for changing it, but I also don't want to waste more time on you. You're now tableNOpopZZ.

I'm off work the next two days as well, and I'll be busy drinking beer and eating sausages in Germany and Poland, so I apologize in advance for not replying to you - thought I better be safe and let you know, so that all hell won't break loose, when I start posting pictures from Veltins Arena, and you don't get a reply ;)

• Like 4

1. nothing wrong with his tone there, dawg...

2. you could have discussed his tone in PM too, but you had to put it out here on the forum? poor attitude imo

3. never forget that unibet has the most awesome flexible customer service ! i play on multiple sites & if you want to break or prolong a ticket there you always get a standard autoreply-mail with 'read the terms & conditions' negative response...

all hail to unibet if you ask me!

• Like 3