The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Hehe, the received cash ticket is done already. 😏 :teardrop: I am terrible in CS, so i was surprised with myself last sunday, when i made 23 euros out of this 4 euro cashticket. But beside that night the world and my CG play still didnt change much, so it was about ten hands, lost 2.56 w K high flush (villain had A high), and i just keep the 1.99 for something else. Ehh, luck is coming, luck is going 😃

this site has rapidly become my favourite site,i know there are disconnection issues,however it has happened to me on many other sites too,so i just accept it,the difference to me,is the community chat,grievences aired,discussed and solutions offered in a friendly manner,bravo.....

• Like 4

@FreedoM wrote:

People play crazy in the freeroll xD but there are no bountys xD

Yep, it`s good because they dont know what is poker, i saw someone asking on stream: What is that card with the letter A? 🆒 But they call everything, get lucky on the flop, luckier on the turn, and the luckiest on the river. My busto: preflop all-in A9s vs J8o :happy:

Still bag a 10$ NL10 ticket, and should be about 6-7 bounties, but i think it was a mistake in the lobby about the bounties (of course when it doesnt count i have a lot :annoyed:). So only ticket...

Btw Unibet is doing great and unique again, there was 1000 euros giveaway in 250 x 4 MTT, plus 2 x 500 euros freeroll (and maybe more, but im sick and tired already of those gamers). Thats 2000, and its only the 0th day :wow: :wow:

• Like 2

@cris1285 wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

People play crazy in the freeroll xD but there are no bountys xD

Yep, it`s good because they dont know what is poker, i saw someone asking on stream: What is that card with the letter A? 🆒 But they call everything, get lucky on the flop, luckier on the turn, and the luckiest on the river. My busto: preflop all-in A9s vs J8o :happy:

Still bag a 10$ NL10 ticket, and should be about 6-7 bounties, but i think it was a mistake in the lobby about the bounties (of course when it doesnt count i have a lot :annoyed:). So only ticket...

Btw Unibet is doing great and unique again, there was 1000 euros giveaway in 250 x 4 MTT, plus 2 x 500 euros freeroll (and maybe more, but im sick and tired already of those gamers). Thats 2000, and its only the 0th day :wow: :wow:

Congrats! :rockon: I got it in with 12.5 bbs 55 vs AK and lost :dissatisfied:

• Like 1

I just sold spectacular suckout. Flop is KK5 i have 55. Villain bet large, so i raise even with overbet, he check. Turn is J he is allin i snap call (pretty stupid, but i was comitted, he could still be betting AK or even KQ), but damn i was sure he will show K5 or fu%^ckin KK (those quads are lately murdering me). He showed KJ i already cry and scream and then...comes a 5 :inlove::inlove:

Sorry man, whoever you are. That was heartbreakin. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Is him the real Ian Simpson? I don`t use to check the avatars, but this one looks speciel to me. But on the other side it is strange if a Unibet Ambassador has to qualify to the next UO. This time he finished 6th, and get back the 10 UO ticket - shove w T7s.

I saw @pirahn as well, second time in 2 days, let`s make it to Copenhagen together @pirahn 😃

ian.png.de8f0a539d6fe614ef8cf234c28458c8.png

• 2 weeks later...