The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@uCantPLODog wrote:

Will shop points (bonus points) ever 'expire' ?

Yes.  If you don't login for a full quarter, bonus points expire.  We have to have an expiry date for accounting reasons, and this seemed a fairly straightforward way to do it.

• Like 2
Former head of poker @ Unibet

@SCOBY wrote:

I still do not understand how some participants to play some tournaments MTT cards as Q3, J4, etc., and cards win against AK, KQ etc, I would suggest these "players" ......, play bingo and quit poker to not confuse those who still plays poker.

If they are suited cards why not ? J4s and if it only cost you a few chips to see the flop, you might hit something.

Its all about position and how many players in the pot really.  Yes not good cards so you fold them 90% of the time but in a tournament you get plenty of chances to see a cheap flop with bad cards. 

• Like 2

My cash was awesome since thursday until today. Today I've gotten 10 2o an insane amount a times. At one time I got them 3 times between 2 bb...

Only played my 30 flops for "moving on up". Didn't lose any extreme amounts, hoping for better cards tomorrow. 

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Hello there,

I want to exchange my 10euros and 25 euros cash tickets into cash bonus but first I need to know the following...what are the conditions to release the cash bonus? Do I have a time limit for it?

After I find out the conditions, I'll start a thread into the exchange topic and post what I want.

Thank you!

I don't know where else to ask.

@Balonas wrote:

Hello there,

I want to exchange my 10euros and 25 euros cash tickets into cash bonus but first I need to know the following...what are the conditions to release the cash bonus? Do I have a time limit for it?

There is a timeframe: 90 days. It could be extend in special case, but you have to ask it. It is partially cleanable (you will get it in chunks- I think in 5 euros in your case). It is appr. 20% rakeback.

• Like 2

@jerry wrote:

We can safely assume that nl4 will be exluded from Drop Prize promotion? :teardrop::waterfall:

Absolutely not. I think we just see the different day different limit rule in action. Btw does anybody know that the bonuspoints will be disappeared after the point and mission clearence in April or not?

Ametrine  wrote      👍

Yeah, that's the right attitude
 - the great thing about freerolls is that you can't actually lose any money, no matter how unlucky you are, but you can always improve your game skills + now with the added bounties you can win even without getting in the money /html/images/emoticons/Asset11.png

• Like 1

Good news!

We have a €2000 Superbowl tournament coming up tonight at 22:00 CET and the buy-in is only €4 ! This is also a bounty tournament €2 per player .

Only 5 players registered so we really need more players to join us. :happy:

The bad news is that its restricted and only open to NO, FI, DK and SE Unibet players. 😏

• Like 2

'Special' kids . Im guessing PokerStars was also built on USA special promotions.
No wait, they are also only building BetStars on US specials no wai... nevermind.

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:
@uCantPLODog wrote:

Will shop points (bonus points) ever 'expire' ?

Yes.  If you don't login for a full quarter, bonus points expire.  We have to have an expiry date for accounting reasons, and this seemed a fairly straightforward way to do it.

There are no 'accounting expiry reasons'. On NetBet poker i have bunch of points ive been dragging around since, 2011. ...

Betfair also tried to sneakingly introduce points Expiry clause for the same reason- to strip players who are not Good Customers of any value. I think they still stick to that term but to me personally they had to reinstate ~300 eur worth of points that they so removed, after some talks.

Those are both major iPoker skins working in highest compliance with UKGC but in such different ways so these examples clearly show...
There are no 'accounting expiry reasons'.

I was already screamin' at the flop, and then miracle happens. Thx to this hand i won the tournament. :laugh::cash::cash1::cash1:

Przechwytywanie.PNG.e718838cef8cccba1566dd55ae2ce047.PNG

• Like 5
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

No longer understand anything in poker, each playing all the cards, where is the respect for card good.Se earn 93; j2, and other books all the aces so far against the kk.No is not just inspiration science or crap, I wait anymore when I see that this happens .Respect those who play the cards to be played but those who play this beautiful game just to ruin me ...... them.

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Something it's not work in this poker....Everytime when i have double AA or KK in the hand and other have 5 5 or   4 4 he win...In the  last 5 week always but always lose every good hand's.. one day I waited when i have a good hand for play and my good hand comme when my chips it's low and the blind go very up...shame ..How it's possible that??? a stupid player wan't to know whues the boss...If You wan't to be a boss go to the cash player and be an amator player there..I know everybody wan't to win and this is poker game but If You are a good player take away the ,,All In" and play like a real player...Then You are fairplay not a pu**sy hunter...

• Like 1