The poker chit chat

JeppeL

I need 376 points for 3k milestone. I played just now 2e unibet open and 1e bounty and its up only 30 points. So, 2e is 20points and 1e is 10points? From what i see rake in cash games doesnt count, only challenges? Thx for help.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Sunday Entitled Bubble Spot:

blinds: 1.2k/2.4k

players: sb-13bb bb-5bb mp-35bb co-20bb btn-17bb

action: My hand on btn TsTd preflop / mp-fold co-bet 2bb i call from btn 2bb flop / Kd7s8s co bets 2bb i call 2bb turn / Th co bets 5bb i go allin and he snaps me with KhKd river Qd and im the bubble boy in the Sunday Entitled xD

My question is "what do you do in this spot, fold preflop because of the bubble, or fold on the flop, or evan call the turn and fold river?" i'm so disappointed in myself for playing this hand :( i really wanted to win this MTT :)

Good night 2all #cheers

@FreedoM IMO you played the hand fine. You have to peel at least one card in case villian has something like A,Q,99s, etc. The turn card burried you. With your stack you can't call there, it's a definite all in.

Just a cooler.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

In my mad mind i replayed the hand over and over and i think because i had a bad feeling at the start of the hand, and it was the bubble, i could fold it preflop, or call the turn and check river if he checks, or bluff river if he checks, or i fold river if he bets. @Magicadil @cris1285 I do get in a spot where i actually survive, if i somehow manage to call turn and fold river, i'll be in the last 3 stacks that can bubble, so yeah maybe i played it bad, i definitely played it bad. Ok its time to hit the books this week and prepare for a long week grind after the christmas! :popeye:

With 5BB It seems like a pre-flop shove unless there were stacks shorter than you. It comes down to whether you wanted to min cash or win it really. If you just wanted to cash then you should have folded, if you wanted to win then you're way ahead most of the time in a bubble situation where bigger stacks are going to be applying pressure to you..

What was with you 3-betting me every time I had AK and then the flop being garbage?  🤣

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

With 5BB It seems like a pre-flop shove unless there were stacks shorter than you. It comes down to whether you wanted to min cash or win it really. If you just wanted to cash then you should have folded, if you wanted to win then you're way ahead most of the time in a bubble situation where bigger stacks are going to be applying pressure to you..

What was with you 3-betting me every time I had AK and then the flop being garbage?  🤣

:laugh: I had like 3-5 times AA vs you :haha: was so ridiculous 🤣 and besides that, i dont know, i think i played a solid game!

• Like 1

So I am playing this 250GTD Jackpot Freeroll and when I get dealt the queens this dude on the table who has been playing like a retard raises and I am almost sure he's holding crap and I'm about to reraise and BOOM! My laptop battery runs out..... 

I did check hand history afterwards and it turned out he was holding T4... :D

20 minutes afterwards dude has the biggest stack on the table even though if I didn't had this misfortune happening he would already be gone.

Well... That's life I guess. LOL

• Like 1

@MoreTBC i can't complain much it was a fun mtt, at some point we were playing all the hands ;) kinda ruling the table :D almost every hand if i wasn't in it you were in it :)) everybody else was pretty nity, and there were some players that i think didn't deserve to get in the cash they were 2 weak.
  • Like 1