The poker chit chat

JeppeL

I only had time to play for about an hour on the 2000€ calendar tournament, had to help my daughter with her homework. Stack was suprisingly big enough to take me to place 49 so I got some cash at least. Seems like a lot of players started to play looser as soon as they where in the money  ?

, can't you even run the browser based client? 

• Like 1
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Congratz :)  No. Have lost a few euros because it has crashed every time after a few minutes of playing. Really bad.  
Will buy a new machine in a couple of weeks, but until then I suppose I´m out in the cold.

It´s all in there.

So, this 2000 was tonights freeroll? Was this some kind of twitch freeroll? It seems that i miss all the fun. I spend all my time today playing cash and i missed it. Anything for tomorrow? Where i can find info abou tthose things?  🆒

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

It was a special event because today was last day of Unibet Open Bucharest. You can usually hear about all the juicy tournaments on Unibet's twitch.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Dont tell me that  won the community freeroll :laugh: Not nice just show, and not give away your bounty 😏 Just joking, congrats 👍 I cant remember who else was at FT, but well done all. I left at 8th place and run to 3rd in David`s freeroll. And when my laptop was struggling because i had three tables opened (and finished ITM all), i was thinking, there is any other site where they offer 3, at least 100 euro freerolls at the same time, plus two calendars, plus a nice, helpful and friendly community? No, not even near. 

• Like 1

I won't complain, since it doesn't favor anyone and makes for good thrillers, but has anybody noticed that 1/3 flops (on sit n go at least) comes out paired, and as many comes out on the flop with high card in between pair or lowcards? I noticed this for some months now. Luckily everybody gets a piece of those public three-of-a-kinds. And in contrast to a "private" set, getting those three of a kind won't make you jump out of your chair, because your opponent may now well have flopped a house on you! :D 

From his stream a little after he goes live.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Yay, I just won my second Unibet Open 250 euro ticket :D Now I got 2 chances for qualifying for the next one (Or maybe I qualify with both 👼

• Like 8
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.