The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@jerry wrote:

Just finished 6th in Sam Grafton (phantom5) freeroll and man im dissapointed :teardrop:. Was a chip leader and then surprise, suprise all i've got is Q2,k3,25, and virtually almost every combination with 2. I lost with two shortstacks with those and then magic happend and i've got 1010 on SB. No one cheks so i jam and BB checks and its 1010<AK and last hand J9<KJ and i had 9 on the flop then magic river with K. Was lucky earlier with AQ>AK but still podium was at the fingertips. 

@jerry, i played that also, i finished 4th, and i was chipleader for so long as well, also at the final table. But thats ok, im actually surprised that i survived the donkfest in the first hour. Huge disaster. At the end it becomes luck only with that high blinds and ante, so dont get disappointed. FT is nice. 👍

I seek help! Can you colleagues tell me where I can get into poker Unibet where no administrators to take my money? Please and one of the administrators to give me advice where not involved to go there! Cache table, I have KK and he answers me 50 cents, taking 75 in his hand, from different suits. Open to the cards: 772? I conclude that administrators play tables with cash, freerolls and Sng You're pathetic, how not ashamed. Disgusting you.Because here all you crouch in order to give them a grimy ticket, then I'm sick of sycophants.

@karagiozow1981 wrote:

I seek help! Can you colleagues tell me where I can get into poker Unibet where no administrators to take my money? Please and one of the administrators to give me advice where not involved to go there! Cache table, I have KK and he answers me 50 cents, taking 75 in his hand, from different suits. Open to the cards: 772? I conclude that administrators play tables with cash, freerolls and Sng You're pathetic, how not ashamed. Disgusting you.Because here all you crouch in order to give them a grimy ticket, then I'm sick of sycophants.

732991bae19c3a38ba082e1f86a0e8221265c52b65afc1577e22b14ddd0c336d

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I just got knocked out by an administrator as well, on the final table... all in my AA vs JJ and he landed a J on the river. It's too much...the game is rigged and the administrators are in on it 

& if you believe that you'll believe anything LOL 😀

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

I just got knocked out by an administrator as well, on the final table... all in my AA vs JJ and he landed a J on the river. It's too much...the game is rigged and the administrators are in on it 

& if you believe that you'll believe anything LOL 😀

If the administrator's alias was potripper this is a true story.

• Like 2

@karagiozow1981 wrote:

Please to answer a poker game I handled AA suited and opponent plays to me with all of his chips. Shows the opponent six of kittens with bridge instructions card kicker. Flop arrive AAA for five of kind but four horsemen of apocalypse fall turn and river to give opponent all money, my house, my car, my dignity. I conclude that Unibet employ ghost of Napoleon Bonaparte to shuffle deck personally against me and I demand live sacrifice of six virgins to compensate.

I quit the fixed poker for ever until next time I play later today. Now I dial emergency service to report cheating. Three inch man sausage.

• Like 6
Formerly known as StartlingGrope

You shouldn't complain. There were still about fourty horsemen left in the deck, so even on the flop he was still a big favourite. He was ahead, just didn't have a made hand yet. Or did that mean that you were ahead at that point although he had more equity. Or were you ahead because his equity wasn't realized yet, or... Oh no not this again.

• Like 1

Anyone had problems in using Saturday Stacks tickets? I have 5 of them and whenever i im able to play them (they are only 1 time a day at 18CET) the tourney is cancelled. It happend also yesterday cause there were only 2 people including myself.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist