The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Valkyrie wrote:

Anyone know why there are no 04:05 and 06:05 freerolls today? :sad: Maintenance again?

Yep, afraid so.  The Android tablet 2.0 beta client will come out on the 7th, and the web beta client will (hopefully) be available in our regulated markets.

• Like 1
Former head of poker @ Unibet

I cant belived, AJ me , J4 midle player,and pre button JQ, flop 2 J 4,what?midle player J and 4 play .....,Omg ,i cant belived play every bingo man.Go  men, and play bingo no poker..... f. Raduboss.

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

congrats for your results and if I calculated ok you won with 67 pts and I'm the runner-up with 64 pts ( I was 3rd in Butler League 1, 39th in Butler League 2 and 5th in the Butler League 3) 🆒

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

@MathrimC congrats for your results and if I calculated ok you won with 67 pts and I'm the runner-up with 64 pts ( I was 3rd in Butler League 1, 39th in Butler League 2 and 5th in the Butler League 3) 🆒

Thanks! I made the same calculation. Only couln't find the Butler League 2 winner in the other two tournaments, so if he played them with a different alias, he might still win it.

• Like 1

You should be glad. Or do you want all your opponents to play 100% correct?

In the long run you are making nice money. I finished 15th or 16th in the same tournament and was crippled by a guy who called with Q5 on the big blind, after I shoved from the Button with QJ. At least I mincashed :cash:

• Like 1
NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.