The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Let me .... in it online poker.For my nerves is already too much, everything I earn in other sections "unibet" I lose in poker like that.Zzzz .... f, no comments, not to mention that others, ... also have the impression that those in the high-ranking community are favored. Hmmmm, I hardly refrained from breaking the device.😠😠😠

Screenshot_2021-04-10-13-09-08-076_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.6d58556f4c57329059395bfb41be0699.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-10-13-02-22-713_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.c89b072f5394d48329694c38269180a3.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-04-21-35-17-547_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.fd9e06ef1e6915910bb30cd51e0d3b32.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-03-21-30-12-174_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.948234e2055e271117a85671b188ea48.jpg

😠😠😠

Hmmmm poker .....

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Increasingly, this software is no longer desirable, without tournaments, and this problem is not new, it is incredible that unibet cannot pay for software that does not have these problems.😠😠😠

Screenshot_2021-04-10-14-35-12-831_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.dd8b85a430385b0c2c98654ac8cc7a83.jpg

😠😠😠

• Like 1

@SCOBY, if the bad beats (the ones you posted aren't really bad beats and don't get the point behind the post, other than you being tilted for no obvious reason) are getting to you, I'd encourage you to block the poker product. I can also do this for you, if you wish.
  • Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY, if the bad beats (the ones you posted aren't really bad beats and don't get the point behind the post, other than you being tilted for no obvious reason) are getting to you, I'd encourage you to block the poker product. I can also do this for you, if you wish.

this will only be my option and of course it is also my opportunity to criticize what I don't like, by the way, those who write a blog about poker, "a piece of advice from me", in my opinion it would be better not to expose yourself ideas, sure after a while will be dismantled by this online poker machine.😠

I've had the worst week I've had in two years! :waterfall:
And maybe this is not the end and the next one will be even worse):dissatisfied:
At times like this, the main goal is to avoid the tilt. Keep your concentration.
It helps me:
- Not playing long sessions.
- Stop Loss 10bi
- Walking after the session. Preferably jogging, but I'm a lazy ass.
- In other rooms it helps me a lot to sort out the deals. It is good to see how much money I lose when I'm in the tilt.
- If the situation is really bad. Then you can do a voodoo puppet @Stubbe. (No more than one needle for each bad beat):happyshy:

fffffff.jpg.14191441759ec55ca2169bededf00730.jpg

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet

Since we are on the verge of new beginning, new community and all maybe there is a chance for bringing back one lowly tournament in the schedule. The 1e Omaha Bounty is awfully missed by me and it was quite popular one. With 100e gtd there was maybe one overlay in the week, but with corrected 50e gtd it was always more than 50people an we are talking about really bad placement for it at 12:45CET. There is 2e one there now but it numbers are way below 100 people playing [usually even below 50] and with 1e there was more than 100 people very often. The 1e holdem bounties are just too long [the 1e from 21:15cet is ending usually way past 2cet and even if i dont win them everyday 🤣 i need to take this under advisement]. I like playing them from time to time but certainly not everyday unlike the omaha one.

Above all this is free money for Unibet. 30 days avg 100 people =300e rake 😏   And there is place for even two of those...

13:45 [hour after 2e one hour before 1e holdem, great double with 1e holdem]

17:45 [hour before 1e holdem, also great double with 1e holdem]

20:45 or 21:45 [would make great double with 1e holdem bounty at 21:15]

and with Omaha, one reentry would be great idea also [again, more rake]...

Please consider 👍

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Since we are on the verge of new beginning, new community and all maybe there is a chance for bringing back one lowly tournament in the schedule. The 1e Omaha Bounty is awfully missed by me and it was quite popular one. With 100e gtd there was maybe one overlay in the week, but with corrected 50e gtd it was always more than 50people an we are talking about really bad placement for it at 12:45CET. There is 2e one there now but it numbers are way below 100 people playing [usually even below 50] and with 1e there was more than 100 people very often. The 1e holdem bounties are just too long [the 1e from 21:15cet is ending usually way past 2cet and even if i dont win them everyday 🤣 i need to take this under advisement]. I like playing them from time to time but certainly not everyday unlike the omaha one.

Above all this is free money for Unibet. 30 days avg 100 people =300e rake 😏   And there is place for even two of those...

13:45 [hour after 2e one hour before 1e holdem, great double with 1e holdem]

17:45 [hour before 1e holdem, also great double with 1e holdem]

20:45 or 21:45 [would make great double with 1e holdem bounty at 21:15]

and with Omaha, one reentry would be great idea also [again, more rake]...

Please consider 👍

Hej @jerry  Let's try doubling a €1 Omaha at 21:15, "€75 Omaha Protostar Bounty"

• Like 2

I think it would be good to have a community tournament with all the friends of this community from the beginning, and all those who organized at least one contest to be the reward on them if they are eliminated, then all the winners and those eliminated to meet by mutual agreement. to discuss how we would raise this community. Who knows maybe something beautiful will come out?😃

• Like 1