The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Livertool wrote:

You are playing in 50€ satty for main event. You are utg+1 with 5c7c and call. Player next to you raise 3.5x bb, rest of players fold, what you do? Stacks 3000-4000, blinds 30-60.

To be continued....

You know it's an easy fold, but as I know you call is the weakest option, so I bet reraise to 8 bb.🤣

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

You are playing in 50€ satty for main event. You are utg+1 with 5c7c and call. Player next to you raise 3.5x bb, rest of players fold, what you do? Stacks 3000-4000, blinds 30-60.

To be continued....

You know it's an easy fold, but as I know you call is the weakest option, so I bet reraise to 8 bb.🤣

The typical Bingo-Eskimo move is to re-raise all-in out of the blue here, because why not? 

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

To be continued....

The typical Bingo-Eskimo move is to re-raise all-in out of the blue here, because why not? 

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

To be continued....

This time eskimo saved his all in after flop when he saw pot of gold at end of 6 8 Q rainbow.😏

What is there to do but call when you are sitting with AQ? Pretty sure he don't go all in with set or two pairs so it is either some draw, Qx or over pair but that was easy to eliminate with preflop betting action.

Ofc 4 came on turn and for me it is fu unibet poker again for while.

Everytime it is that one donk that calls that gets reward for being donk :puking:

• Like 1

I never understood how to balance tables, those with more chips versus those with fewer chips ???😏

In my opinion you will have no chance or maybe very little, to win against those with more chips, interesting these table balances.😃😏:geek:

Screenshot_2021-03-21-07-44-16-479_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.3b61e484845cdb55125375df310c62ec.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-20-17-39-16-440_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.8fd7094973c32444443e6d37c41b5ad6.jpg

Every time there is at least one with a lot of chips on the table.Before balancing you should agree to be moved.Or at least give yourself a chance to choose.😃

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

WTF is going on in NL4??? I can't even win a single pot... And the flips???? OMGOMGOMG.... Just won 40 eur from DT, ad the game get back the half of it, while i'm chipleader in nano MTT's final table. Seriously i have zero chance in CG and all of my luck comes in nano MTT? Interesting...

@psrquack wrote:

Congrats @MadAdo earning a ticket in sit out mode. I was watching your impressive survivor style from 46 to 40 players left from one of the closest seats.👍

@psrquack  well, I finished 24th -> which means -> I'm the TRUE sitout beast😏 Well, I made TOP2 after first orbit, with having confident 200BB, so get sitout as was running out of time - we can fight next time :geek: cheers, quack!

Sparrow473

Last week I experienced maybe the worst coolers I've ever had in my 10+ carreer at those stakes. And I'm talking donkshove ATC people who win against my AA/KK by some magical runout like KXXTT (villain somehow comes up with a legit hand and somehow wins with runner runner quads while I think I flop 'em dead with KK), straight flushes over straight flushes, multiway pot that get reraised preflop 8x pre and get KK2 flop while I hold AK and villain somehow calls with K2o. And so on and so on, you know how it goes.
I somehow magically only like tilted maybe twice for 1 minute during that week and got my upswing this week.

PS: who is this person? All of the sudden she(?) came online and donkshoved every hand and left two minutes later. 

wtf.png.412b98aeda9d89c5e56d8402531c71b5.png

Wow, how did you make that vip status? I'm too lazy posting there many times a week.

Same as here, posting crap that few are interested :haha:

I think it usually starts hour later. I guess it could be summer time thingy but don't know why late reg was closed. Not that it matters anymore but what is point of late reg if you can't late reg :wonder:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Wow, how did you make that vip status? I'm too lazy posting there many times a week.

I think it usually starts hour later. I guess it could be summer time thingy but don't know why late reg was closed. Not that it matters anymore but what is point of late reg if you can't late reg :wonder:

I'm pretty drunk myself and i can see that players are ITM and that's why the reg is closed, how drunk are you? 😏

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Wow, nice strategy.

As I see theyy were already in the money, so closing the registration makes sense, albeit they were people who couldn't get the prize, albeit client shows you will grant a prize.

@FreedoM wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I'm pretty drunk myself and i can see that players are ITM and that's why the reg is closed, how drunk are you? 😏

No drinks yet still i don't quite get why reg couldn't be open when they are in the money when there is prices still to give and price ladder don't change with amount of players. Not like anyone would lose anything over more players :laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

No drinks yet still i don't quite get why reg couldn't be open when they are in the money when there is prices still to give and price ladder don't change with amount of players. Not like anyone would lose anything over more players :laugh:

Not the prize ladder is changing, but you can't give out prizes to late registered players. If there are 10 prizes, 2 already taken then there is 8 prize for the remaining 8 players. If +1 player will join then the system should remove prize from one player from the 2 already eliminated players to give out the prize to the 8+1 players if someone will be eliminated.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Not the prize ladder is changing, but you can't give out prizes to late registered players. If there are 10 prizes, 2 already taken then there is 8 prize for the remaining 8 players. If +1 player will join then the system should remove prize from one player from the 2 already eliminated players to give out the prize to the 8+1 players if someone will be eliminated.

In that case they could at least keep late reg open that time when all prices are covered, no need to remove anyone's price. Or remove late regs all together form tournies that this is posdible to happen. Or not make payout steady but spread it with number of players.

No loss there but i wouldn't consider that too logical system either

• Like 1

As someone used to say that unjbet favors the high ranks in the community. Get tired.😃🤣🤣

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-49-32-706_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.a50e5018643e8f49715a208fe63378ca.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-48-43-173_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.4992b02110234843acfeb53d5e9c0a05.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-19-10-437_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.066fcaf17a3b3017bb0d63cab7bb7d06.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-08-42-249_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.61533264686e94fc57a85f2178c85ec3.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-19-23-569_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.0eedde2b41154b4e32a11d281c4547bd.jpg

From two flops in the leading position I was sent to bed.:Veryangry:

• Like 4

I criticize what I don't like"!!!