The poker chit chat

JeppeL

https://www.primedope.com/online-poker-rake-comparison-rake-calculator/

^ @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @ReCorpH 

^ Since i'm planing to grind cash games a lot from the moment the new system would get implemented.

^ I'm interested in "Rake per player per 100 hands", would you say the rake calculator is accurate.

Thank You in Advance. :Lovekiss:

• Like 1

Edit:

Sry i meant to say something like this:

" Please note that the rake a player has to pay heavily depends on his play style. Loose players always pay way more than tight players."

But i quess you knew this before put your post, so sry again...could not delete my post..

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

^ Since i'm planing to grind cash games a lot from the moment the new system would get implemented.

I'm a little bit confused. Will there be any new system or it was postponed due to legal issues? Thanks for sheding some light.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

I'm a little bit confused. Will there be any new system or it was postponed due to legal issues? Thanks for sheding some light.

@psrquack For now it's Postponed, def gonna hit the streets before that but at some point it will get implemented and i wanna know in advance how my plan will look. :happyshy:

@fish8one Thanks, but i'm more interested in the average rake and if it's way off or near accurate. 

• Like 2

Again MTT player of the month promo. The leaderboard looks like this now:

2094081923_MTTpom.png.81748308bfbf0784d3f7843451b9fec9.png

No march tab, i guess march points was added to the february points. @Leo-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

It is 9th of march now. Really nobody recognised that yet? Or nobody (nor players nor staff) cares this promo  just me?

PS: Just asking, no offense. (I don't know how to be PC enough nowadays...)

• Like 1

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Again MTT player of the month promo. The leaderboard looks like this now:

1872154741_MTTpom.png.ad4ed8090225a24fd42351720eaecb58.png

No march tab, i guess march points was added to the february points. @Leo-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

It is 9th of march now. Really nobody recognised that yet? Or nobody (nor players nor staff) cares this promo  just me?

PS: Just asking, no offense. (I don't know how to be PC enough nowadays...)

Hey @Sparrow473  Thanks for the info, we all love the leaderboardÂ đŸ˜ƒ I will pass this to the  correct person and we will have it fixed soon

• Like 1

@BHMat wrote:

Hi there, I'm new here on Unibet. Is there any way to get poker result? Lets say from Hexapro or HU sngs?

Hi @BHMat 

You can contact live chat and ask them to send the results on a spreadsheet to your e-mail.

No other way than that.

• Like 1