The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Livertool wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@Livertool now you can breath a little :happy: with 2x 5x you should leave it 🆒

Some may say that it was foolish.... what do they know, doubled balance and one member got 10, everone wins.🆒 Some might also say lucky, i call it skills :laugh:

Watching your HexaRun (balance vs. buyin) and now I know why Finland will remain on the core markets list.🆒 Btw big congrats duckie.👍:cash:

• Like 2

I just read this article about the refund from Dutch Tax authorities to former psdoteu players and saw maybe dutch players could return to us soon.👍

"The timing of the settlement is notable: The country is gearing up for a new regulation that is slated to go live on April 1, with licensed operators expected to deal their first real money online poker hands in October."

https://pokerindustrypro.com/news/article/212100-dutch-tax-authorities-refund-taxes-pokerstarseu-players 

• Like 1

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Guys @Stubbe-Unibet@ReCorpH@Andy-Unibet you need to put a timer for ratholing in cash games. Playing versus Nits is not too bad, but when they start to do Ratholing it makes for a bad experience. 

It's next on the dev list for Relax to sort.

Well, i rathole almost always with cash ticket. Its perfect way to see it through IMO

Anyway i dont mind those players to be honest, its some kind of strategy i guess, just like playing with 50bb. What i really, really mind though is playing late evening and at night where you just cant sit to a table with more than 3 people. Option SIT ME AT THE SIMILAR TABLE WITH AT LEAST 4 or 5 PLAYERS would do the trick. Or maybe that the tables would open with at least 4 players at Holdem and 3 in Omaha?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Guys @Stubbe-Unibet@ReCorpH@Andy-Unibet you need to put a timer for ratholing in cash games. Playing versus Nits is not too bad, but when they start to do Ratholing it makes for a bad experience. 

It's next on the dev list for Relax to sort.

Well, i rathole almost always with cash ticket. Its perfect way to see it through IMO

Anyway i dont mind those players to be honest, its some kind of strategy i guess, just like playing with 50bb. What i really, really mind though is playing late evening and at night where you just cant sit to a table with more than 3 people. Option SIT ME AT THE SIMILAR TABLE WITH AT LEAST 4 or 5 PLAYERS would do the trick. Or maybe that the tables would open with at least 4 players at Holdem and 3 in Omaha?

Everybody basically ditches the rest of the ticketvalue in 2 hands due to the high amount of flops needed to clear it, and securing at least min value of 1.98€ straight cash to balance. It saves both time and effort.

Ratholing is something else. 

Ratholing is when people, for example, double up + and in a second, pockets it by leaving table and joins right back with another lousy 50BB again.

• Like 1