The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@EL_HEFAZO 

Have you added HUSNGs to your games now next to Unibet Open Qualifiers?

hefaz.png.cd98d51110284a4a9b8ed86f9e0b02f5.png

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Yeah well thats the point, it's too random. The first time this mission went up it took me 4 hexas, today it took me 70 80 to get a 10x. Thats too much of a swing to ever make it profitable.

Also, in order for you to get that profit of 0.5 euros, you need to breakeven, which again depends on what cards u get dealt, what multiplayers u get, how u play etc.. A lot of luck factors

Also u can lose a few good stacks until u can double up in pl or nl, so once again, if u get a bad run u can lose 50-60 euros to finish 3 missions

Of course it's high variance; would be dull if every missions was low variance. With daily missions throughout a full month, there's going to be a big mix of things.

Point remains. It's a promo we're losing money on - and quite a significant percentage - if players do it for the value. If I could play here, I would enjoy this particular mission; we all have different preferences, and can't please everyone with every mission :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

The thing is that you only need to complete 25 of 31 missions if you are looking to get the ticket for that 5k freeroll so you can skip 6 missions for that, and if you want the avatar, oh well the missions are already in place, they won't change, so it's pointless to complain.