The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Gonna float a no brainer for me. With this i would certainly play a lot more of hexas

Buyin return for 2nd place in hexapros.

Examples:

1e      5x   1st place 4e 2nd return of the buyin        10x   1st 9e  2nd 1e  

2e      5x    1st place 8e 2nd return of the buyin       10x   1st 18e   2nd 2e

100e  5x     1st place 400e   2nd return of the buyin

IMO even with 3x this has its merits [ 1st 2e   2nd return of the buyin]

Pros:

SIgnificantly lower variance for pros and much better deal for the money for bingo/lotto/recreational guys. Game is little more serious with lower number of allins in first hand [this probably annoys me the most]

Cons:

Pros will have little less income but with second places paid this will break even for them surely.

What ya think? :Happy:

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Currently on a +- 50bi tourney downswing. I had some 'deep' runs, I got dealt the world (like set vs toppair on the flop situations) and find myself in these incredible "lucky" spots to play for stacks on flop. And then they hit their 2% runner runner. Rince and repeat. It's not my biggest downswing ever, but it's getting close. Hope it turns soon, because although I'm not tilting, I don't really like wasting my time every day for 3+ hours/tourney for no cash. 

Also had an amazing spot with AA (as the chipleader) with 6 left, three way allin preflop AK and AT. Just and incredible spot to be in. Of course flush on the river. 

It's something aint it.

• Like 3

And of course, just when I post this I bink a tourney. Just before this one I basically steamrolled the 1k multiverse, but then some dude decided to call my rejam while both having a freeroll to the final 6. He opened button and I jammed 20 bigs with 99. He called with KQ as chipleader (I was 2nd), but if he lost this one he was also basically out. Guy won his flip obviously. So only 8th in that one, I would have loved playing for that €350. But we binked this one after :d

909337365_1stoutof75for143.7621-11-2020400Atom.thumb.png.f7e720ebe3aaa0a1021eaab51ae1158e.png

• Like 4

I should post here more often. Literally the first tourney after the Atom last night.  (yes FreeDom, I am MoonWalk and in this case ScamWalk haha)
They made me work for it, look at the average time and how long it ran for...

1739296780_1stoutof92for275.5522-11-2020750MoonWalk.thumb.png.f7d7314a8b0a3c93331c1c4f45e80cb9.png

Currently in the UOS mid €25 series with a ticket I won. Let's hope the goodrun continues.

• Like 4