The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@JohnTokio To answer you question in Mprox SNG challenge blog about how to get Hexapro data:

You can use this to get detailed results/data https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Thread-for-Poker-Results/m-p/226711#M37656 . It's possible to make a script to parse through the data to calculate the stats you want or create charts (I did that when I got my own results).

Or you can have a spreadsheet open while playing and add the info there (There is not much data to add if you think about it. If you play the same stakes during a session, all you need to add is multiplier and finish position and you can calculate the rest in the spreadsheet).

You can go to account -> poker history and count your scores/buyins there manually after the session, though it's quite tedious.

Many options :D

You might be bored by my posts, by I am bored by your "RNG"....

1467356452_jokeRNG5.png.d1f326b64e90dca9c0c72bfc3eeb869c.png

170382339_jokeRNG4.png.8e47ea5751f3c410a51b6b271b7a8823.png

This "RNG" is seriously predictable. I just know what card will beat my hand. No surprises, just a bunch of sht..

EDIT: you won! I stop playing with real money. I'm gonna use my tickets, and that's all. Waste of time it is.

Last night while playing received 2705 Bonus Points  :wonder:  The sum is weird to be from some promo amd I usually am aware of them. I was participating only in the High Hand, but it gives cash tickets not points

So it is by mistake or the poker priests are compensating for the poker gods which haven't been benevolent to me as a player lately 😏

980030541_2705BonusPoints2.thumb.png.97bac10551e54c028a1f5c81e809ed33.png

@Stubbe-Unibet  do you have some insight of this strange occurance?

• Like 1

I actually was very upset being so close and opening tables as the counter was approaching 0 or x000 for the lucky one. At some point I didn't look at it and then when the minutes approximately have been enough I took a glance and it was running backwards :speechless:

Thanks for the clarification @AndreiBN  and thank you Unibet for being so generous 😃

@P0kerM0nk  He sometimes plays 200nl as well, haven't seen him on 400nl

I mean he obv isn't the worst reg I've seen ever, but if there were a robot in the game it would be him. But he's definitely human, as he calls 3bets down with premium cards en slowrolls the f*ck out of you when he hits the world.

• Like 1

@waffel, we wanted to turn them off this release, but didn't have time to get the work done, unfortunately - there has been a lot of work on the new German legal requirements. It'll be done in the December release. You are able to disable all the table notifications in your settings :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@waffel

He was more active a while ago unless he maybe plays under another alias f knows but yeh I remember stuff like that, he 3 or 4b you then checks down to the river and then x/r you all in when you have a stab at the pot 🤣 

All in all, don't see that many super nits on the tables. Don't really care either, if he wants to play like that fair enough but prob more effective on the smallest stakes.