The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Boby wrote:

80% of the time higher in chips wins :annoyed:  i'm pretty sure this is for speeding the game and ending it

@Boby You have to understand one thing, there is no need to speed up the game in tournaments - each structure has its own duration - that's what you have blind levels for.These are your personal feelings, probably everyone had them regardless of the poker room. Keep playing and I guarantee you that after a while you will laugh at these posts🆒

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

I'll just put this question here as been wondering why:

Why do some people prefer to play poker on a web browser rather than the client itself? 

My computer has Linux on it so that's the reason for me. Without Unibets good web client I probably wouldn't have even started playing this much poker. It's one of the only browser clients, if not the only browser client, where you can tile tables for multitabling, for example. If I wasn't able to see all tables at once I would be playing much worse or lower volume.

I was able to get stars to run on Linux a few years ago but I was a worse player then and also the competition and microstakes rake there is tougher.

• Like 1

Wtf man this soft is just fkt up after a 2 hour sesion of "card dead" just checkin' and folding got AQ with some lauzy 15k chips,went all in against chip leader and of course he won,my opinion this is not and will never be a random "RNG" 😠

aaaaaaa.PNG.6640607d5b400b7b90301736618e8de8.PNG

• Like 1

@Boby wrote:

I don't know why the fk I'm running so bad,only bad beats all the fk time,feels like I'm on a "black list" or something

dfghjkj.PNG.fd418fbb788e49e460393fca0322aaa5.PNG

It remembers me of mine worst similar beat at the nova:

1482579451_A9ovsA9oSupernova.thumb.png.b0b01fc15208875ba4bb5c374c8cbbd0.png]

The 1st place (although was a setup/cooler technically) is this one, luckily at NL2 :

2000464258_BADBEAT.thumb.jpg.529a7cc796d9c7eac0bbc76cd0f49788.jpg

@Boby  try to neglect the bad run, at least to some extent.It's easier said than done, but is the only best solution before taking a break :Smile:

In about 70-80% of the major tournaments lalely I have had decent or even great start only to lose 3-4 flips near the bubble or just before FT.  Flip or two to have been won in the right MTT and moments...

But looking at the possible outcomes(top places and x00-x000 prizes) is a mindset crushing, demotivating and simply hard to avoid completely :Laugh:

• Like 3

Just after bubble. If there was AA gg and no second thought. Even some street of flush. But seeing alaways A there its just messing me around.

Przechwytywanietyrtrfttrf.PNG.720fae9a7b7353ec7202260b1ef1ae50.PNG

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist