Nice run mate! Take it down 🆒

Nice win mate 😃

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Got 3rd place for 41.65 euro's :( AJ vs AQ @ BTN opens for 2.5x i shove like 15bb from sb and bb calls :|

Lost a 90 percent winning hand vs the btn some hands previous :( set of 55 vs QQ and he calls on flop after i check/shove :| magic turn Q xD

Cant really complain, i make 40 bucks from zero ;)

• Like 6

Hi all,

I didn't want to start a new topic just for a question about a 4 euro MTT ticket that I won at DaVitsche's twitch stream on Thursday; I didn't receive it and he said it should take just around 1 day, shoud I ask anyone if there is a problem or just wait more? 

PS. I didn't change my alias since then (still BillyR23), so it shouldn't be any problem with that... I'm new on Twitch and here, so please have patience with me 

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

Hi all,

I didn't want to start a new topic just for a question about a 4 euro MTT ticket that I won at DaVitsche's twitch stream on Thursday; I didn't receive it and he said it should take just around 1 day, shoud I ask anyone if there is a problem or just wait more? 

PS. I didn't change my alias since then (still BillyR23), so it shouldn't be any problem with that... I'm new on Twitch and here, so please have patience with me 

Edit your post and mention Jeppe, Stubbe, or Marco. They will look into it for you.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@BillyR23 wrote:

Hi all,

@BillyR23 Do you remember the requirements for winning the ticket? I don't know if @DaVitsche is available to check up on it today, but we'll for sure have it looked at tomorrow when we're back at the office :)

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

it was just the usual raffle and I was one of the lucky 20 winners of a 4 euro ticket, he asked for my alias and that's pretty much it(I follow the Unibet chanel on twitch for a while now and tomorrow I'll subscribe too as I enjoy watching the 3-4 streams/ week 🆒 ); no other requirement ...

I received that ticket about 10 minutes after I won it - maybe you were not following the channel at that moment and he re-raffled it for the next person? Or maybe you misspelled your alias?

Sometimes these tickets take a few days to arrive, but I think it's something else in this case - I'm sure it will get sorted out soon :)

• Like 1

thanks for your reply :)

But I actually won one time before(also at DaVitsche's stream) and it was no problem getting the ticket... 

I play with the same alias (BillyR23) since Thursday and it's no hurry to get the ticket, I just wanted to ask and see if everything is ok... free things are awesome anytime and I don't mind waiting 🆒

• Like 1

Good morning everyone (don't ask :p)

Thanks for mentioning this. The first raffle we did got credited pretty fast, but it indeed looks like the second one hasn't been processed yet. There is an excel file that allows us to check it, so you won't be forgotten. I assume this will be taken care of on Monday, but I'll bump the guys on skype.

• Like 3

@DaVitsche wrote:

Good morning everyone (don't ask :p)

Thanks for mentioning this. The first raffle we did got credited pretty fast, but it indeed looks like the second one hasn't been processed yet. There is an excel file that allows us to check it, so you won't be forgotten. I assume this will be taken care of on Monday, but I'll bump the guys on skype.

Why did you say good morning @DaVitsche?

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Ametrine thanks for your reply :)

But I actually won one time before(also at DaVitsche's stream) and it was no problem getting the ticket... 

I play with the same alias (BillyR23) since Thursday and it's no hurry to get the ticket, I just wanted to ask and see if everything is ok... free things are awesome anytime and I don't mind waiting 🆒

I also haven´t received my won ticket from DaVitsches raffle. I assume the delay is caused by Unibet-David being busy with Unibet UK Tour Glasgow.

As DaVitsche pointed out we should probably get our won tickets on Monday 😃

• Like 1

Hi,

I got the ticket yesterday and I actually won a tournament with it 🆒 

Thanks DaVitsche, Unibet and all the other members that helped me around here - awesome community :) 

PS. I'm a recreational player and I play mostly at Unibet, I like this game and I read a few poker books and I think that I'm a decent player but if I make you guys mad with some of my plays, don't forget that the important thing is to have fun even if you win or lose... see you all at the tables :Thumbsup:

717751563_4euroMTT.jpg.5ba8b2c0df635b2999c77efdb306394a.jpg

• Like 7

Has anyone else tried the new beta browser client? I'm kind of scared right now because it seems to slow my computer down even more than the downloaded client and nearly froze everything before I gave up and had to close it. I also couldn't scroll or sort tournaments and the text up on top under "registered tournaments" also looked really weird, all "squeezed up" and unreadable. So I really hope this is just a temporary issue with the beta version and this isn't the way the client will behave in the final release, because if so I won't be able to play. :sad:

• Like 1

and everyone else testing, when you have a negative experience with the beta try to share as much as possible about the issue, system specs, browser, addons, extensions, screenshots of the issues etc. This is extremely valuable information for the devs, so they can pinpoint all these issues and fix them before the final release. 

I think there should also be a new moderated thread about Beta Feedback maybe pinned at the top, and with some guidelines on how to offer relevant feedback and all the information there sent to the devs by the mods!

• Like 2

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@Valkyrie and everyone else testing, when you have a negative experience with the beta try to share as much as possible about the issue, system specs, browser, addons, extensions, screenshots of the issues etc. This is extremely valuable information for the devs, so they can pinpoint all these issues and fix them before the final release. 

I think there should also be a new moderated thread about Beta Feedback maybe pinned at the top, and with some guidelines on how to offer relevant feedback and all the information there sent to the devs by the mods!

I PM:ed @Chris-Unibet with all the info. A bug report thread sounds like a good idea and I hope others report any issues as well.

• Like 2

My plan for today is to play: €4 - €250 Daily Deepstack, €1 - Jackpot Hold'Em 1 €200 GTD, €4 - Jackpot Hold'Em 2 €400 GTD, €2 - The Butler League 1, €2 - The Butler League 2, €2 - The Butler League 3.

Will anyone play in this MTT's ???

If so, GL & HF! #xoxoxo

• Like 2