Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@XY well, both Very Happy It's an algorithm and it's random Wink
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool You make it seem like Brocky forcefully took the funds from Dennis in Unibet's jurisdiction and they don't do anything about it when this isn;t the case. Wonder

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@FreedoM wrote:

@Livertool You make it seem like Brocky forcefully took the funds from Dennis in Unibet's jurisdiction and they don't do anything about it when this isn;t the case. Wonder

And @Stubbe-Unibet  too

I don't know legislation of other countries but at least here you don't have to forcefully take another's money to make it crime. Scamming is crime too. And if you HeartHeartsHeart to gamble i would say it is against regulations.

And like said not my business but now i am getting pissed off for closing threats and lack of will to do even basic investigation but protecting alleged scammer. I guess it is my job again to find out if this going along with gambling regulations...

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Livertool, you don't know what investigations are ongoing, do you? As I just said in the other thread, this is obviously not something we comment on here.
Also, your assumptions are wrong, or at least you can't make those assumptions with the info at hand. You don't know anything about the contract between the players, or if there even is one.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

It would be logical, if both sides could comment on the topic. Brocky and Dennis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Argevolen, and they can? Brocky is free to comment on the thread if he wishes to do so, as I also mentioned there Smile
It really is just between the two of them, and there's no reason for anyone else on here to get involved. I understand Dennis wants to share his perspective and potentially warn others, which is why the thread has been locked but remains visible. Other than that I see absolutely no reason to have the thread open, as it just doesn't concern anyone else. Simple as that Smile
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet  Ok. I think this is the right position.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@Livertool, you don't know what investigations are ongoing, do you? As I just said in the other thread, this is obviously not something we comment on here.
Also, your assumptions are wrong, or at least you can't make those assumptions with the info at hand. You don't know anything about the contract between the players, or if there even is one.

No i don't know. And i was hoping that whole truth what you are going to do about this wasn't in your original statement. But as you kept defending and saying that it is not your business what others agree, even if it is illegal, well that just goes against what i think is right or wrong.

Let's get beyond this case so i don't have to make any assumption or contract they have made, like i said, none of my business. BUT overall, are you really saying that it is unibet's opinion that you can HeartHeartsHeart money from others with some contract/deal and unibet is willing to take that money, no questions asked even if there is doubt that money is scammed? And that ain't against money laundring rules for example?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
No one stole any money. A player willingly transfered money to another player. For all we know, there's no signed contract between them - or in fact, for all we know, all this could be made up.
Of course it's not okay to steal money from someone else. I have already said what needs to said, in regards to the second part of your post.
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
No one stole any money. A player willingly transfered money to another player. For all we know, there's no signed contract between them - or in fact, for all we know, all this could be made up.
Of course it's not okay to steal money from someone else. I have already said what needs to said, in regards to the second part of your post.

Did i mention stealing? No. Did i mention word that can't be written here? Yes.You can't sell something you don't have, you can't collect money for something and then do with those money whatever you want, both called name that can't be written here.All could be maked up, if it is, good for making it up and making it last 8 years. Must be quite a crudge. But once again, not my business.

In other words, Unibet don't consider anything wrong about it but you don't want to write it here for evidence?

0 Likes