The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Iceman wrote:

So another Unibet series, and Ian, Lappin, Dara and propably some other players sponsored by Unibet made leaderboard top10. 

Easy to gamble when it's free, I'm not going to play these series anymore.

@Iceman it's not a freeroll for the ambassadors :) Can't come as a surprise that they're doing relatively good on a soft site like ours ;)

I assume that they get payed something, so if not free, then discount. And like you say, they are better than average Joe on unibet poker hence it is bit bias, don't you think?

Good for them ofc but that tweet just gave me image that this series is battle of your ambassadors and i can see why iceman isn't too happy about it when there are so many sponsored players eating the not so huge cake.

There're quite a few strong, productive players out there. The "ambassadors" were hired in the middle of their own road. Because they kick ass. They're not a goddamn product of marketing.

They just kicked asses before, they kick ass now, and guess what, when the mutual agreement ends, they'll gonna kick asses again.

Because that's what highly trained pro's do.

No matter what people feels about it.

• Like 2

Well, most of them are good players and good ambassadors.

Maybe it's the Unibet series itself. Best strategy for leaderboard is to gamble every rebuy and re-enter from the beginning. And then you usually see every ambassador doing this. To me it's just waste of money

@Iceman, I don't know how you can say that's the best strategy :D Unless you don't care about ROI and solely the leaderboard positions, sure, then it's a great idea. It's also not true that all the ambassadors do a lot of rebuys - I guess you're thinking about Lappin 🤣
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Iceman, I don't know how you can say that's the best strategy :D Unless you don't care about ROI and solely the leaderboard positions, sure, then it's a great idea. It's also not true that all the ambassadors do a lot of rebuys - I guess you're thinking about Lappin 🤣

Exactly what I mean, ROI down LB up. No comment about Lappin's game.

If I could decide, there would be no re-enters at leaderboard tournaments. Only freezeouts and maybe a few classic rebuys with addon, but that's not going to happen :laugh:

OK, this is how number generator works. I can predict easily after showdown:

1.jpg.5d4f587ae5600decdff35bb8b4454c1a.jpgAIonflop

2.jpg.d099e7f1328dc3bd7ca4950b20f802f2.jpgPF fold

3.jpg.729d7b8608d907e80450674c2e33e774.jpgAIPF

Turn or/and river mostly help bigstacks. These were shot in 20 mins. I wanted to show it, because the last dunno how many days just got hands like these: AT against A9, 9 on river and so on... I know I was an ahole, but pls sthop it. I've learn from it, I'll be really kind, just pls STHOP!!!:Waterfall:

@FreedoM wrote:

@Livertool You make it seem like Brocky forcefully took the funds from Dennis in Unibet's jurisdiction and they don't do anything about it when this isn;t the case. :wonder:

And @Stubbe-Unibet  too

I don't know legislation of other countries but at least here you don't have to forcefully take another's money to make it crime. Scamming is crime too. And if you ❤️♥️❤️ to gamble i would say it is against regulations.

And like said not my business but now i am getting pissed off for closing threats and lack of will to do even basic investigation but protecting alleged scammer. I guess it is my job again to find out if this going along with gambling regulations...

@Livertool, you don't know what investigations are ongoing, do you? As I just said in the other thread, this is obviously not something we comment on here.

Also, your assumptions are wrong, or at least you can't make those assumptions with the info at hand. You don't know anything about the contract between the players, or if there even is one.

@Argevolen, and they can? Brocky is free to comment on the thread if he wishes to do so, as I also mentioned there :)

It really is just between the two of them, and there's no reason for anyone else on here to get involved. I understand Dennis wants to share his perspective and potentially warn others, which is why the thread has been locked but remains visible. Other than that I see absolutely no reason to have the thread open, as it just doesn't concern anyone else. Simple as that :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, you don't know what investigations are ongoing, do you? As I just said in the other thread, this is obviously not something we comment on here.

Also, your assumptions are wrong, or at least you can't make those assumptions with the info at hand. You don't know anything about the contract between the players, or if there even is one.

No i don't know. And i was hoping that whole truth what you are going to do about this wasn't in your original statement. But as you kept defending and saying that it is not your business what others agree, even if it is illegal, well that just goes against what i think is right or wrong.

Let's get beyond this case so i don't have to make any assumption or contract they have made, like i said, none of my business. BUT overall, are you really saying that it is unibet's opinion that you can ❤️♥️❤️ money from others with some contract/deal and unibet is willing to take that money, no questions asked even if there is doubt that money is scammed? And that ain't against money laundring rules for example?

No one stole any money. A player willingly transfered money to another player. For all we know, there's no signed contract between them - or in fact, for all we know, all this could be made up.

Of course it's not okay to steal money from someone else. I have already said what needs to said, in regards to the second part of your post.

• Like 1