The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Now I'll be fkin honest. I vomit from your poker client. And your "goodwill" too...:puking:

I've won few days ago a 10eur UOS ticket from the UOS slot. 2 days ago I've won a 10 eur UNIBET OPEN ticket from a satelit. I just wanted to exchange the 10eur UNIBET OPEN ticket to 5x2eur UNIBET OPEN ticket. I've registered to the ticket exchanger 30.08. I opened the poker client now, and you know what? I have a 10eur UNIBET OPEN ticket, AND 5x2eur UNIBET OPEN ticket, and NO 10eur UOS ticket. I didnt think that i have the possibility to exchange the UOS tickets to UO tickets.... Of course, it was my fault again, because I didn't check what kind of ticket did I use. But come on..... can you change manually my 10eur UO ticket to 10eur UOS ticket, or fck myself again?

EDIT: tagging mods, but with less hope than 1 week ago... @JeppeL @ReCorpH @Stubbe-Unibet 

@Iceman wrote:

So another Unibet series, and Ian, Lappin, Dara and propably some other players sponsored by Unibet made leaderboard top10. 

Easy to gamble when it's free, I'm not going to play these series anymore.

Yeah but you have chance to win 1€ uo ticket from their freerolls, rakeback :laugh:

But seriously, i saw tweet last week from unibet how their ambassadors were in top positions and wondered exactly the same, what is the point :wonder:

• Like 1

Przechwytywanie.thumb.PNG.40aa15a41611a796df3c633fdb827980.PNG

So so glad i managed to escape with this. Im runnin lately...well, lets say another one is waiting in my account 😛

Key hand was one steal with AK. Big stack was very aggresive and made my life really hard. 

Feel like at some point the big ante in this one are unecessary and make survival very hard.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Iceman wrote:

So another Unibet series, and Ian, Lappin, Dara and propably some other players sponsored by Unibet made leaderboard top10. 

@Iceman it's not a freeroll for the ambassadors :) Can't come as a surprise that they're doing relatively good on a soft site like ours ;)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Now I'll be fkin honest. I vomit from your poker client. And your "goodwill" too...:puking:

I've won few days ago a 10eur UOS ticket from the UOS slot. 2 days ago I've won a 10 eur UNIBET OPEN ticket from a satelit. I just wanted to exchange the 10eur UNIBET OPEN ticket to 5x2eur UNIBET OPEN ticket. I've registered to the ticket exchanger 30.08. I opened the poker client now, and you know what? I have a 10eur UNIBET OPEN ticket, AND 5x2eur UNIBET OPEN ticket, and NO 10eur UOS ticket. I didnt think that i have the possibility to exchange the UOS tickets to UO tickets.... Of course, it was my fault again, because I didn't check what kind of ticket did I use. But come on..... can you change manually my 10eur UO ticket to 10eur UOS ticket, or fck myself again?

EDIT: tagging mods, but with less hope than 1 week ago... @JeppeL @ReCorpH @Stubbe-Unibet 

Generally goes a lot faster if you create a thread for these things - I don't look at this thread that often, and don't read everything.

Anyway, I don't know what's up with your attitude. You have now messed up twice and asked us to rectify it. Fair enough, we are always happy to help, even if the customer is the one to make the mistake. However, you can at least dial back on the nasty tone a bit, if you expect to get any help. This will be you last warning; change your tone or you'll receive a timeout from the community.

I've removed your €10 ticket and credited 1000BP. Tell me one other site which would do the same in this situation - I've seen other sites close accounts for less of an attitude :)

• Like 6

@Stubbe-Unibetthank you very much... Your help and your answer too. My attitude comes from the following things:

1.) I asked help 3X and didn't get any answer.

2.) I think that your software messed it up twice, i was just a bit distrait. I didn't think that I have to click carefully on the slot, and check what kind of ticket I use in the UO exchanger. These "rewards" just aren't fair. In the betting thread I asked help too but noone answered.

3.) When I'm on a leave, I have two options: first is that I hand over my tasks to one of my collegues, second is that saying I'm on vacation, pls be patient till I'll be back and my work waits me...

I don't think that I am usually a total jerk. I can ask politely I can answer politely, but when everybody shts on me I can be rude because I think that no answer thing is rudeness too.

I don't think you are too fair with me with that "strickt teacher handle idiot teenager"-style giving me last chance, while chit-chatting kindly with total donk trolls...

Thank you again for your help.😃

• Like 2

I did give you a warning, instead of a cool off like our friend in the other chat :) Might have been a bit strict in this particular case, but after all it is just a warning, and it wasnt solely because of this one post, but the attitude in a few of the latest ones :)

Anyway, I am sorry it's taken so long with the free spins, and in principle I agree with you, but I so think that particular case is a little special and warrants more patience.

I don't agree that there shouldn't be the option to decline free spins and don't think that part is bad design at all. I usually decline them myself, whenever there's a wagering requirement attached (unless I've hit 0.0 on the balance - does happen a bit too often 🤣)

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Iceman wrote:

@Iceman it's not a freeroll for the ambassadors :) Can't come as a surprise that they're doing relatively good on a soft site like ours ;)

I assume that they get payed something, so if not free, then discount. And like you say, they are better than average Joe on unibet poker hence it is bit bias, don't you think?

Good for them ofc but that tweet just gave me image that this series is battle of your ambassadors and i can see why iceman isn't too happy about it when there are so many sponsored players eating the not so huge cake.

• Like 1

@laifstaile wrote:

our player pool is shallow at that limit so they can show this kind of results....

look Stars when there pro wins it is major news there

Pretty much the point. Is it good for players and unibet that there are so many of them in series, does it make more or less likely for recs to play. I would rathrer play against Häkkinen, Litmanen or Tikkanen, them i know (no offence) and could beat them :laugh:

Single tournament is different, anything can happen but series different story

• Like 2

I have a feeling it has nothing to do with the Unibet Ambassadors and has everything to do with the fact that he has poor results. I mean wtf, how did we end up here, where the Pro Player's are regarded as enemies, regardless if they are sponsored or not, they still dedicate more time to the game than the average Joe, hence they will be better and win more often. Any average Joe that has half a brain should realize if the pro player disappears, it means the game isn't beatable anymore. 

• Like 2

@FreedoM wrote:

Any average Joe that has half a brain should realize if the pro player disappears, it means the game isn't beatable anymore. 

Any average Joe with quarter of brain also knows that it is better to play against weaker than stronger players. Why do you think those pros play here with lower bi rathet than biggrrr site with full bi?

And would they play with full bi, prices enough? Is there lot of pros, who are not payed to play, playing here?

• Like 1