The poker chit chat

JeppeL

There was an error with the lists for these tickets. They were supposed to be for inactive customers but seems to have been credited to everyone active. We're working on "fixing" it so that no new tickets will be credited :) you can go ahead and use the tickets if you already got them on your account :)
  • Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Pesek wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

They were supposed to be for inactive customers

No more deposits, no joking.

@Pesek the value you're missing out on from monthly missions etc. is much greater than the few euro worth of tickets you could have gotten from this :) Please also note that it's not just a requirement to be inactive, you of course need to rake a certain amount as well :) but do as you please ;)

• Like 1

@Ccccc1234 it's clearly mentioned that challenges are quarterly - just because you don't read the info in the client (there're 3 bullet points, this is one of them) or the T&C, it can hardly be called a scam. Rewards are also released as you earn the challenge points, so the only thing you potentially miss out on is the very next reward, and you can always try to achieve this one by the end of the quarter :)

Very true your legally obligated to post that information, reason why I call it a scam is because the way it’s Done, you would have to spend £1000s to obtain any decent free ticket you have going, as I explained earlier I’ve played numerous games and have received very little, I’d only advise other players not to get to invested in your service as I feel I’ve be stung,I’m not annoyed only being honest thankfully there are bigger sites out there which mean fairer prizes, still can understand why there is no customer service? the only poker site I’ve ever played with no communication too the operatives

@Ccccc1234 there's chat and email support. My colleague linked to it earlier today when you said the same :) See https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/Live-chat-How-to-get-in-touch/m-p/167367#M166

We've got the lowest rake in the industry at the lower stakes, and at the same time you can easily achieve more than 100% rakeback, if you play for a couple hundred € a month (not rake paid, buyin).
- We've got the lowest rake on NL4 in the industry
- We've got the lowest fee on low stakes SNG spins (HexaPro/Spin & Go)
- We've got complete rake free nano MTT's
- We've got open-to-all freerolls every day
- There's a lot of value for lower stakes players in the community promotions
- We've got the best rakeback for the above mentioned stakes, if you play a relatively low volume and include the monthly missions

So sure, you can go to another site, but if it's in the search for something better, you're just fooling yourself and wasting your time :)

NB above is compared to 888, Stars, Party and GG.

EDIT: we don't allow download of hand history, but you can review hands in the hand history within the client.

• Like 3

Which takes me to Unibet customer service who tell me they have nothing to do with the poker side of the site like a big merry go round, I respect what you say because your not going to diss the company you work for, but from a players point of view I received very little in comparison to how much I played and how much I’ve deposited, so if you think I’m so wrong I give you permission to publicly publish all my play with Unibet, I’m new to poker online so I can’t comment on the rest but I’ve recently started using party poker and I’ve been getting looked after much betting hence with my activity has been quiet here, I don’t think a good customer should have to join something like this and maybe then get a free bet, I personally think the poker side to the company is poorly set up

@Ccccc1234 if you have an issue, CS can always help :) What they don't do is give you free poker tickets on request, as explained by my colleague yesterday.

Keep in mind Party has 8% fee/rake on the €0.25-5 spins, where we got 6.85%.

On Party you'd be at 20% rakeback, and you've gotten 25% here.

As I've mentioned before, the monthly missions are generally great value, so I would recommend you to have a look at those - difficulty and reward value increases for each step :)

Had you completed the monthly missions, your rakeback would have been about 50%!

• Like 2

I haven’t received much help, I just keep getting stats of keyboards warriors, stats that I don’t really care about, if I’m in the middle of a tournament I’m not gonna start playing foolish hands to suits your challenge points so I don’t do that, that’s what I call throwing away money, what I can tell you is I entered a €215 game last night on party poker over all prize €44k I came 11th got a lovely return, the closest game I’ve saw to this on Unibet was a €250 game with a top prize off 8k now please don’t be filling your customers with , maybe I’m unfortunate and you haven’t the volume in the eu to play these bigs games, If Unibet ever do run big games do let me know, looking back over my recorded stats I played 60 games of hex at €10, the biggest prize We were off was €100 that happened twice, the rest were mostly €15/€30 the odd €50, this tells me Unibet takes €10 of each customer and pockets €15 for themselves, if that’s not a scam I dunno what is I done this over the space of a day or 2 just to see how fair the game actually is, please do review if I can’t wait to hear your input