The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@FreedoM wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet Looks nice. I would prefer to see the lobby arranged  --> Start in / Type / Buy-in / Tournament / Players / Prize Pool <-- or at least have the option to arrange it ourselves. :happyshy:

Appreciate the feedback! We actually had the icons next the the name in some early mockups, but it just doesn't look as good with those in the middle :)

It won't be possible to re-arrange the columns, at least not for now :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...

Well, rereading my last 2 posts, and thinking about to buy a lottery tickiet...

Multiplying those odds and we are done. :)

edit: I am a bit surprised, that nobody is surprised about same AA in 2 consecutive hands... I wanted to insert an emoticon here, but I didnt find an appropriate one.

@Sparrow473 wrote:

EDIT: I am a bit surprised, that nobody is surprised about same AA in 2 consecutive hands...

@Sparrow473 

Your math, and the logic of thinking about the whole situation is a bit off.

If you have been dealt pocket aces, the probablity of getting the exact same cards on same order on the very next hands is "only" (1/52)*(1/51) = 1/2652

If you expect to get pocket aces on the upcoming hand and then to have the exact same aces on same order on the following hand the odds for that would be (1/221)*(1/52)*(1/51) = 1/586 092 ( 1/221 is obviously the chances of getting the first pair of aces with any suits and order )

Congrats on the tourney win and the bankroll boost though 😃:cash:👍

• Like 5

Thanx for the math lesson, @Purps ! :)

As I wrote I've just googled it fast, and that was the first number what I've found. Now I've found it on an other forum, and that guy explained as follows:

"As others have stated the odds of getting any specific hand are 1 in 1326. This figure ignores ordering because it doesn't matter for a poker hand. So that is the answer to your first two questions. Whenever you are looking at a hand, the odds of seeing that exact hand again on the next deal is 1 in 1326.

The 1,758,276 figure comes in if you were thinking of a specific hand in advance. Let's say you told a friend you had a feeling you would get black aces the next two hands in a row. Your next hand would be black aces one time in 1326 hands. For it to happen twice in a row would be one in 1326 * 1326 = 1,758,276."

Maybe i've a bit overhyped, but I don't remember same situations in my "long carrier". I think now i get it. Interesting facts, maybe I must study more.:geek:

• Like 4

Hi! I was playing this tounaments during the log-in problem ,Screenshot_3.png.0219cd1d6b4c91bf6f5340a333a5b3cb.png

i had to restart the client and i couldn't log in back, one was close to bubble, one after the add-on and in the 10 euro bounty i didn't play a hand.

I saw the tournaments are over or still running, in this case my money is lost? @JeppeL