The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Because most times it's about bad beats, it's time for some 100%lucky. Just to prove ( once again ) how crazy freerolls are on Unibet . This is just like half an hour play on the same freeroll ( most, if not all, pre flop all in's ) :

Capture.PNG.bc693bc4dd6ba4e36f745216ea6aa59c.PNGCapture1.PNG.5cdc0afb80f6b27ac63e2af3c4cbcde4.PNGCapture2.PNG.3360227a7cb25e7e5f5f63d1ab5ff28f.PNGCapture3.PNG.5422262ef72089e37281c11645b4369c.PNG

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@FreedoM wrote:

3x.PNG.cd70b9b5f517e10afa3c7cb3c8cb0e16.PNG

Luckbox. I get one a day only :Disappointed:  They would use slower levels after the bubble. Somehow im always AllIn just after it.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Stubbe-Unibet Honestly, your site spam us with these fake error messages, your collegues at Relax cannot solve the login issue in poker client, the Streakr cannot count the winner days properly, and we should trust in your RNG, because it must work purrfect...:waterfall:🤣🤣🤣

Suspicious....😞

@laifstaile wrote:

@Sparrow473 Problem is that @Stubbe-Unibet is back....when he was at vacation everything was smooth...but when ended his vacation and came back to office all hell went loose....

Correlation and causation. In this case it's of course 100% causation - the cat I let lose in the server room to catch the rats, it caused all kinds of issues, getting my coffee in te private message server etc.

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

What a bitter taste.

Played the community freeroll this evening and left the tournament with such a bitter taste and sadness of what Unibet had become.

You have increased the volume off variance so much upt to the sky, but for sure Unibet's RNG is not random. I belive and stick to my side that the soft deals the cards by players needs. I had never seen so many bad beats on other platforms like here :sad: most of the times the underdog wins here,or in order to finish up the game as fast it can the highest chip player wins with any 2 cards.It became like a " unibet watermark" to go all in with any 2 because unibet players saw that the underdogs are winning a lot and the variance is sky high,don't now if there is any low about how much is the variance volume allowed

Look at this hand

rttt.PNG.53ee9f3804c2c66e19085aa224d4f089.PNG

there wore about 2-3 people before ATM and this guy,I don't know what kind of player goes all in with A5,because there still other 7-8 and somebody would call with AK,Q,J  any higher kicker. And on the flop he gets JQ4 and the 3 and 2. What were the odds to get such a hand:Geek: :Veryangry:

and an early hand KK VS JJ again the underdog gets the value card

It's either Unibet had introduce someking of an algorithm,I'm not a tech guy, to "break all the top pairs every time

ghhh.PNG.6a183297d05ecaebde3b971178237d8a.PNG

For me it's very sad what Unibet has became,a total choas platform where "all in on any two" players are winnig a lot,looks like the moore stupid you are the more rewarded it can be

Pretty sad... :Disappointed:

• Like 1

1.PNG.43d3f84646240003645156fd8e04c146.PNG2.PNG.48a77b3c0e96a3cc62b0e74c0edb96d1.PNG

@Boby wrote:

It became like a " unibet watermark" to go all in with any 2 because unibet players saw that the underdogs are winning a lot and the variance is sky high,don't now if there is any low about how much is the variance volume allowed

Yea it must sting to lose on that spot near good money with that hand, but what you forgot to mention was your own position.

When stealing the blinds with A-high, the cutoff can't really know that you got aces, now can he?

Unlucky, but normal stuff.

P.S. No offence, but I'd love to know too how that underdog-theory works in reality, for sure you will change your ways to that if it's a winning line :speechless:

@Rushbie wrote:

1.PNG.3e1a3722d7ecadb6d102eddac37d21d9.PNG2.PNG.e4f8f2126f42b7dea475bb03fbbf804e.PNG

@Boby wrote:

It became like a " unibet watermark" to go all in with any 2 because unibet players saw that the underdogs are winning a lot and the variance is sky high,don't now if there is any low about how much is the variance volume allowed

Yea it must sting to lose on that spot near good money with that hand, but what you forgot to mention was your own position.

When stealing the blinds with A-high, the cutoff can't really know that you got aces, now can he?

Unlucky, but normal stuff.

P.S. No offence, but I'd love to know too how that underdog-theory works in reality, for sure you will change your ways to that if it's a winning line :speechless:

stealing blinds with A5 when there are 2-3 players left before atm? I don't think he was aiming to do that he was just "fliping the coin"

and I can't say I didn't had bad beats on my favour,because I would lie. But not such big ones, ohh sorry the biggest one was that I had 4 of a kind,Kings and the opponent hit royal flush

but something changed here...

• Like 1