The poker chit chat

JeppeL

A key decision about the regulation of the online poker in the USA will happen on the 18th of June. The question is if online poker is under the regulation of the Wire Act or not. DOJ has changed the opinion about this and says all gambling activities are under this law and if wins states won't be able to merge their player's pool in the future. That would be a hugh obstacle about the legal and united US poker market. Currently 3 states are merging their player pools but some others arew on the way to join. Don't forget Unibet has a licence in New Jersey, what means once in the future we will be able to play against US players again.

• Like 2

Mika Häkkinen leads new Unibet campaign on responsible gambling

"Two-time Formula One World Champion is the newest sports personality in Unibet’s global campaign on responsible gambling. The main theme of the new initiative is Stay in Control." 

So, @Livertool , you will get a warning every time when you go allin without a nuts in Omaha.:Rofl:

For me, one of memorable pass in F1 :)

But that doesn't mean i listen to him about my gambling :D

And i don't see how unibet has moral to preach about anyone gambling anyhow (other than getting positive image) when they work in so shady and secret ways ;)

• Like 1

15.thumb.png.dd5130d1111980c8df26c07cfd8debab.png

Very interesting thread about possible Artificial Intelligence usage at tournament poker, worth to read at 2+2 look after Use of A-I- at 888poker.

"Today I have found a group of players, that uses similar/identical ** (artificial intelligence) for decision making in schedule tournaments on 888 poker site. While recently 888 has banned many players with “Using **” ban reason, I want to help 888 and clean tournaments from cheaters."

• Like 2

Hey @MadAdo unfortunately we have missed each other on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I hope you have won some tickets. Do you have any clue what promotion will start after the end of the King of Flips in 4 days? I hope Moving On Up, but I feel some Euro2020 promotion will be the next one.

@psrquack wrote:

Hey @MadAdo unfortunately we have missed each other on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I hope you have won some tickets. Do you have any clue what promotion will start after the end of the King of Flips in 4 days? I hope Moving On Up, but I feel some Euro2020 promotion will be the next one.

@psrquack  I play only early morning one and was quite a 'close' to the ITM but no joy this time 🤫 ... we can cross swords next week again 😀

Edit: Think that "HEXA banzai" will take it's part soon ... but I won't stay too surprised if Bootcamp will follow as well ... Let's see and take the honey pot anyway, anyhow. Wish you run good and enjoy the FUN (fun is a factor last days) 👍

• Like 1

I'm a long time recreational cash player (usually play holidays) since 2008, started some MTT's 2 to 3 months ago. I usually avoid them because I know how swingy they can be, but the fields are not that big on Uni and the players are, in my opinion, not that hard when it gets to the later stages when u basically play for 100NL+ poker. 

While typing I just binked another one. This one took long though, about an hour final table and an hour extra heads up. Shout out to Axl.30463758_1stoutof55for290.3219-06-20201000Sputnik.thumb.png.6f6a91da2db1adf99e2f7360386e7d29.png

Before this one I asked my results and currently on a 50% (with this one higher) ROI with 123 mtts. I hope I can sustain 25% with variance added, that would be cool with the summer coming up. I'm Belgian so I don't have any sort of rakeback, so goodrun is welcome :D

• Like 6

My new "record" on King Of Flips is to loose 9 rounds in a row. I will rather take opposite scenario to be honest. Anyway well programmed 🤫 seems someone should make it to 2k bucks is a pure illusion but who knows that ... Stubbe's BR quite fascinating last time ... :cash1: looking forward to next quarter period.